Hacking Homebrew PSP Downgrade Questions

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to bump but I just got a few niggles that need answering, and it would save space to not start a new topic.

If I have brand new memory stick that is formatted and works in saving games with a PSP with OFW, what do I need to do to make it CFW compatible? In other words, I have a back iso of a certain game, do I just put the game in the root of the memory stick? Is there a required folder/file structure that needs to be followed in order to have isos, video and music running?

Finally if I have a pandora battery and memory stick with Despertar del Cementario v3 on the memory stick, is it a case of sticking in the memroy stick first, then putting in the pandora battery and then following on screen instructions on the PSP?

Cheers

For PSP games you create a folder at the root of the PSP called ISO and just put your games in there.
As for Despertar del Cementario v3, I thik you but you do need to have 1.5 and 3.71 on your memory stick to make it work.

Also, you can't use the 1.5 Add-on for the slim. They're incompatible.

sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry to bump but I just got a few niggles that need answering, and it would save space to not start a new topic.

If I have brand new memory stick that is formatted and works in saving games with a PSP with OFW, what do I need to do to make it CFW compatible? In other words, I have a back iso of a certain game, do I just put the game in the root of the memory stick? Is there a required folder/file structure that needs to be followed in order to have isos, video and music running?

Finally if I have a pandora battery and memory stick with Despertar del Cementario v3 on the memory stick, is it a case of sticking in the memroy stick first, then putting in the pandora battery and then following on screen instructions on the PSP?

Cheers

For PSP games you create a folder at the root of the PSP called ISO and just put your games in there.
As for Despertar del Cementario v3, I thik you but you do need to have 1.5 and 3.71 on your memory stick to make it work.

Also, you can't use the 1.5 Add-on for the slim. They're incompatible.

So I unpack the iso from the rar files like I would a wii iso, and then stick the iso in the root of the memory stick and call it ISO? What is the CSO then, I've read about it here and there but I'm not sure if that's only homebreew or whether it's a PSP iso format like gcm for the gamecube. So if I have title.iso in the folder ISO at the root it should show up and I don't need to rename or convert the .iso to any other format?

thanks, I'm starting to gain some confidence in getting the job done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr