Hacking PSP DLC in Adrenaline

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've got a list of Valkyria Chronicles 2 DLC that I have got from NPS Browser but I am unsure how to install it. My VC2 file is an ISO so theres no /game/ folder for it to dump the dlc. Am i okay to make a folder using the titleID and dumping it in there? Also what is the folder structure like (IE is it all on root or is each DLC its own folder)

Reactions: Tarmfot

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just like you do it on the PSP: install NPloader and put your DLCs on their respective folders (yes, you use the gma eID for the game in question).

For example, on your Vita, the DLC for Phantasy Star Portable 2 should go into "ux0: pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPJH50043"

As you can see, "ux0: pspemu/" is the root of the memory card for Adrenaline, just like in the PSP. Ergo, the folder structure is the same as in the PSP, be it plugins, DLCs, games, etc.

Terminator1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've got a list of Valkyria Chronicles 2 DLC that I have got from NPS Browser but I am unsure how to install it. My VC2 file is an ISO so theres no /game/ folder for it to dump the dlc. Am i okay to make a folder using the titleID and dumping it in there? Also what is the folder structure like (IE is it all on root or is each DLC its own folder)
On your Ps Vita launch Autoplugin II, you then goto config pkgj and make sure the option of changing psp games to eboot is set to no and then save because iso is much faster. Next step for downloading dlc for a particular game, you go back to Autoplugin II and change the option of changing psp game to eboot (yes) then save config. Now download the dlc needed for the particular game Done working 100% . Iv done this method with GOW ghost of sparta and dlc costume. If you like i can post a tutorial video on YouTube.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked! Awesome

"add nploader.prx" to adrenaline

/ux0:/pspemu/SEPLUGINS/
files in folder (other text files are blank, empty)
game.txt
nploader.prx
pops.txt
vsh.txt
this is the text in the file "game.txt"
ms0:/seplugins/nploader.prx 1
(it sets the plugin to active, you can see from "recovery options" in the vsh menu in adrenaline, also)

"The Eye of Judgment" (UCES01334)
/ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/UCES01334
Game shows a popup when it starts about DLC content

"Queens Blade Spiral Chaos" (ULJS00377)
/ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/ULJS00377
Games lists DLC content if you select "SPECIAL" from the title menu

Parappa the Rapper
/ux0:/pspemu/PSP/SAVEDATA/UCES00775MUSIC
Game DLC goes in the "savedata path", go to options, will list the DLC music installed

Yugioh 3/4/5 (probably all)
/ux0:/pspemu/PSP/SAVEDATA/
Must create a new game after adding/overwriting, (says overwrite corrupt data, select, yet), the save data, then from the main menu, "database"/"downloaded data", open all the cards press x on the items, then go back and your prompted to save (you get all the new cards doesn't seem to update the forbidden lists)

(disgaea 2, you have to defeat them in battle, there housed in some location)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
(disgaea 2, you have to defeat them in battle, there housed in some location)

Wow you were able to enable the DLC of Disgaea 2 in the Vita? How? I followed your steps and the game refuses to boot.

Edit: Apparently you have to unlock the Lady Samurai in an emulator and save the game. Then transfer that file to your Vita and boot using it and the DLC will work. Most likely will also work if you do it in a PSP.

Last edited by raxadian,

Danlos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow you were able to enable the DLC of Disgaea 2 in the Vita? How? I followed your steps and the game refuses to boot.

Edit: Apparently you have to unlock the Lady Samurai in an emulator and save the game. Then transfer that file to your Vita and boot using it and the DLC will work. Most likely will also work if you do it in a PSP.

Can you explain more on how did you get it to work?
I just keep having this popup telling me that DL cannot be utilized.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,i installed Super Robot Wars OE:Operation Extend for PSP from PKGj and i also tried to install the various DLCs for the other chapters from 1 to 8,but in Adrenaline it gives me "data corrupted",does anyone know why?
I also installed nploader.prx.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys,i installed Super Robot Wars OE:Operation Extend for PSP from PKGj and i also tried to install the various DLCs for the other chapters from 1 to 8,but in Adrenaline it gives me "data corrupted",does anyone know why?
I also installed nploader.prx.

That is because the Vita firmware itself blocks certain PSP games DLC as an anti piracy measure. So if you want to play any PSP game with DLC and the Vita blocks it, either use a PSP or a PSP emulator on PC.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is because the Vita firmware itself blocks certain PSP games DLC as an anti piracy measure. So if you want to play any PSP game with DLC and the Vita blocks it, either use a PSP or a PSP emulator on PC.
@raxadian ,sorry but how can i play with the emulator on a PC,if it doesn't download the DLC?
Do I have to keep the game as it is without DLCs?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There are sites were you can download a PSP game DLC but of course I cannot link them here.
@raxadian ,the real problem with PKGj is that it starts downloading, the download bar increases,but when i check the download folder,the files inside are all 0 bytes.If there is a place to download PSP DLCs, then i could just drop them into Adrenaline and play,however if i find it i will try it on PPSSPP on my smartphone, like I do for other games. Thanks for the info.the real problem with PKGj is that it starts downloading, the download bar increases, but when I check the download folder, the files inside are all 0 bytes. If there is a place to download PSP DLCs, then I could just drop them into Adrenaline and play, however if i find it i will try it on PPSSPP on my smartphone,like i do for other games.
Thanks for the info.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As I said before due to the Vita firmware anti piracy updates done ages ago, there is some PSP DLC that won't run in the Vita anyway. Most know case is Disgaea 2.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As I said before due to the Vita firmware anti piracy updates done ages ago, there is some PSP DLC that won't run in the Vita anyway. Most know case is Disgaea 2.
@raxadian ,searching the internet i found the DLCs for SRW OE,first i tried them on the PPSSPP emulator on my smartphone and they work,then i copied them to my PS Vita Slim 3.65 Enso and here they work too,i also copied the saves.
Nothing is impossible if you know what to do and how to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j