Gaming PSP Component Cables

Shyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking to buy some component cables for my psp, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any noticeable differences between the official Sony brand ones and third party or generic cables.

Thanks for the help.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you may want to check the target stores near you. they've been closing out both the cables and headphone sets. I picked up a set of the official sony brand component cables for under $20.

also, just an fyi. sony offers 2 sets of cables for the psp-2000 models. one is s-video (which only allows you to view pictures and umd movies on your television with it), and the other is the component set (which allows you to also view games on your television). this information isn't very clearly conveyed on the packaging.

Shyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HyoImowano said:
You can now play games over any cables with a homebrew program called FuSa:

http://foosa.do.am/

Yeah, I was planning on using FuSa, but I still need cables ;p

Also, I went to target just now and they didn't have any Sony component cables left, only a third party brand for $20.

So I am still wondering if there is any noticeable difference in quality between third party/generic and the official Sony ones.

D

Deleted User

jalaneme said:
don't waste your time getting component cables for your psp the image is crap anyway.

Exactly, as the screen on a TV is huge, and the screen on the PSP is small, it's just... expanded. Doesn't look nice at all
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in