triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys help me with CMF? I've never felt so helpless in my life! In what directory do I put the cheat.db and cheatpops.db files? Also, how do I open the menu once I am loaded into a game?? These downloads did not come with any readme's of any sort... Thanks.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
1 - The CheatMaster folder needs to be in the root, not the /seplugins/ folder.

2 - cheat.db goes in there. I couldn't get POPS cheating working at all with it so I use CWCheatPOPS, sorry.

3 - The music note button opens the cheat menu.
Hey thanks. I put the cheat.db file in the cheatmaster folder as well as update my game.txt for cheatmaster.prx (and enabled it), but pressing the note button still doesn't pop any menu up. Could it be because I am on 6.20 PRO B7? I am back into the PSP scene, so I don't know the latest news with cfw, but a year and a couple months back, everything used to run smooth on 5.00 M33-6. Sorry for pestering you Rydian...

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
jpge.png

unledbdb.jpg

shadow100z

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i'm lost, any good link to something that step by step?

ok so i got the pops plugin for the psx emulation also, it asked me to over write it so i kept them both there but one with psx wrote in it. i'll switch the name depending on what i want to use.

so when i start a game i got to press and hold select for a few seconds. it brings me to a cheat menu. for all the games i tryed there are no cheats. do i have to download these cheats from he link you game me? if i unpades the cheats files where to download and where to place?

shadow100z

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
am i doing this right though??

light custom firmware 6.39 b7, i gets to the game press and hold select for 3 seconds, brings up a cheat menu, first option select cheats and for 4 games i tried no cheats shows up.

ppkhoa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a PSP Go with 6.20 permanent hack on it. Can I install CWCheats or CMF? Which would you prefer? Can you tell me how to install those thing? It's been a long time since I do PSP hacking.

dayjay

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok the Cheatmaster shows up in the plugin menu and it's enabled, but I can't seem open it even though I pushed the volume buttons and the note button. I'm using PRO-B8

dayjay

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the suggestion with tempAR, I can now actually open the cheats menu but none of the codes seem to work, even though I've enabled them. Also, do the cheats only work with ISOs or do they work on official EBOOTS as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.