Gaming PSP Charging Stand

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have a charging stand for my psp with flashy blue lights, and its actually quite good.
you just need to chuck your psp on it and it charges automatically
smile.gif

i bought it in a bundle on ebay, so i can't really give you any links or something.

i like my psp charging stand.

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
richufc said:
Hi guys,

I was considering getting one of these charging stands/TV out things from Dealextreme:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9919

Has anyone else got one or something similar? It looks pretty good for the cash to me.

Cheers,
Rich

I have that one, and it is pretty good. You may have to do a bit of mod work on it to get it to fit as you like though. I think it fits a bit too tightly when you put the PSP on, which makes it harder to remove (Though I do have a Best Skins Ever on it, so mine is slightly thicker). I sanded down the areas where the back of the PSP makes contact to the dock and now it fits much better. The TV out works great, I use it to watch movies on at my girlfriend's apartment (she doesn't have a working dvd player at the moment). The battery that comes with the little remote is most likely dead once you get it, but the replacement battery will only cost you about $2, so its not too bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks