PSP Charging Stand

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by richufc, Jul 19, 2008.

Jul 19, 2008

PSP Charging Stand by richufc at 12:11 PM (1,050 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. richufc
    OP

Newcomer richufc Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I was considering getting one of these charging stands/TV out things from Dealextreme:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9919

Has anyone else got one or something similar? It looks pretty good for the cash to me.

Cheers,
    Rich

2. acoustic.digital

Member acoustic.digital GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    i have a charging stand for my psp with flashy blue lights, and its actually quite good.
    you just need to chuck your psp on it and it charges automatically [​IMG]
    i bought it in a bundle on ebay, so i can't really give you any links or something.

i like my psp charging stand.

3. Tikker

Member Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I ordered almost exactly the same thing from dealextreme, except that it had its own speakers as well

4. Shyn

Member Shyn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have that one, and it is pretty good. You may have to do a bit of mod work on it to get it to fit as you like though. I think it fits a bit too tightly when you put the PSP on, which makes it harder to remove (Though I do have a Best Skins Ever on it, so mine is slightly thicker). I sanded down the areas where the back of the PSP makes contact to the dock and now it fits much better. The TV out works great, I use it to watch movies on at my girlfriend's apartment (she doesn't have a working dvd player at the moment). The battery that comes with the little remote is most likely dead once you get it, but the replacement battery will only cost you about $2, so its not too bad.

5. richufc
    OP

Newcomer richufc Advanced Member

Thanks for your help. Ordered one this afternoon. Too much of a bargain to resist!