Hacking PSP CFW ISSUE

Ellie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm sorry if there is any mistake in my post since this is my first time posting so go easy on me :shy:

Well, I encountered a problem with my psp cfw. When I reboot my psp, the cfw is gone and I have to use "fast recovery". Even so, it is rebooted in a lcfw state and I am unable to flash it back to cfw.

This isn't a problem for me to flash it whenever I reboot it, but there is another problem I faced after this issue occured. I am unable to toggle the analog stick for some games (Star Ocean: Second Encounter, Dangan Ronpa etc.) . I never had this problem when I played these games before. However, the analog stick works fine on other games (P3P, Legend of Heroes: trails... etc)

The Home button is not working in games as well, and the brightness and mute button somehow become my home button function.

Is there anyway anyone can help me solve this issue? Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks :lol:

p.s this is a screenshot from PSIDENT

Attachments

• pspident_000.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 257

Ellie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have tried the 6.60 ME 1.8 update but it doesn't seem to work.

After I ran the "PSP Update ver 6.60" which is the neur0n cfw, but there was no changes.
My system information after running the ME.18 cfw, is still at 6.60 PRO-C.
Am I doing something wrong?

Btw, I have tried PRO-C, PRO-C2, and PRO-B9 and it all doesn't seem to help .

VGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure you are running the full ME installer and not the LME thingy or just some update?

Ellie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded the 6.60 ME 1.8 and it came in an UPDATE folder with EBOOT.PHP. Then I downloaded the 660.php and paste it into the UPDATE folder and moved it to the PSP> GAME folder in my memory card. It is the "Minimum Edition" on the xmb. Is that correct?

If that is so, it is'nt working :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it