Gaming PSP advice

Chewy9042

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have recently bought Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep to play on my PSP 3000. The problem though is it is hacked and I only have 5.03 custom firmware on there. Now my questions are this, is it possible to put 6.20 firmware on there and if it is how do I do it? If it however is not possible should I just count my loses ($40) and obtain the game in another way patched or should I just do the actual upgrade and lose the ability to hack in order to play the game that was a big reason I even bought a PSP? Also I have played many of the games on PSP that I wanted to play not counting PS1 or N64 games on there.

Chewy9042

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd, it is just regular 5.03 now and I get the "This game cannot be started. This data is corrupt." message and no green screen when I try to do the restart with ChickHEN. Any ideas why?

Chewy9042

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrCooper said:
Torrent the game and decrease loading time. It will be noticibly faster if you've already played it from the UMD
Not yet but I planned on saving the game to the memory anyways. Plus I paid for the game I want to play the actual thing.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Dump the game, use ISO Tool 1.75 on it and then play the fixed ISO.

Chewy9042

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Dump the game, use ISO Tool 1.75 on it and then play the fixed ISO.
Cool! That worked, thanks! Not enough room to install it now but hey this is the closet to playing the actual thing there is.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm