PSP acting up

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by supaman2310, Dec 19, 2009.

Dec 19, 2009

PSP acting up by supaman2310 at 1:35 AM (724 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. supaman2310
    OP

Newcomer supaman2310 Member

Canada
    Hi guys i gotta quick question, my psp 's screen remains black when i turn it on and the light stays on ( it doesnt shut off like a full brick or anything). So what i did was i took out the battery and the memory stick overnight . then the next morning guess what ? it worked so then i turned it off and wen i came back that afternoon it had the same problem again. ( it wouldnt come on and black screen). This all started when i was playing the m33-6 patch version of tekken 6. I was playing and the i just left the thing on in a middle of a fight to go do something. Then wen i came back the screen was faintly lit black and i could still hear sounds and fight. Then i turned it off and since then it will have a black screen (like it looks shut off completely) please help me i still never played new gen-3 releases!

Oh and wen i got it to work i updated it from 5.5gen d to d2 but when i click the gen d2 installer , the psp white splash screen would come on then it would freeze

2. hundshamer

Member hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Can you get to the recovery menu? If so, select "advanced," then "Format flash1 and reset settings."

3. supaman2310
    OP

Canada
    nope no luck

4. hundshamer

Member hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Have you tried to reformat your memory stick?

Do you have a Pandora's battery? You could try to reinstall M33-4 with despertar del cementario v8 and reupdate your PSP to GEN-D3.

5. supaman2310
    OP

Canada
    got a batery, no mms and the battery is dead and wen i try to charge it the orange light comes on then the green light comes on so i gues it wont charge the pandora, and wen i put the pandora in the psp it wont turn on automatically like it used to

6. dylan2228

Newcomer dylan2228 Advanced Member

Australia
    Try making a mms
    watch this video to find out how

hope it helps! [​IMG]

7. supaman2310
    OP

Canada
    wat video ??? and how can i make a mms if my psp wont turn on to go to usb mode ??