Gaming PSP Acting funny

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok my psp is acting very funny it worked a few hours ago but i was cleaning the screen,after that turned psp back on and the mute icon was on my psp so there was no sound and now theres no sound at all the - and + buttons dont work anymore.the screen brightness button does not work anymore. and when im trying to connet to the net the select button is throwing the letters around back and forth to symbols then letter. no liquid went into the psp when i was cleaning it and last thing my psp cant read UMD and Memory stick reads

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i sprayed it onto psp screen. right now some functions are working again but the volume buttons are still not working
the Screen brightness works since i updated it to 6.20 ofw but it also acts like the home button

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you may have hit the ribbon for the button row below the screen....I'm no psp genius but from what you're saying - it's probably the ribbon.

cambridge_red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlazerX said:
i sprayed it onto psp screen. right now some functions are working again but the volume buttons are still not working
the Screen brightness works since i updated it to 6.20 ofw but it also acts like the home button

Never ever ever directly spray any solution onto any electrical device, your just asking for shit to go where it shoudn't

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You may have to dismantle the PSP and check if any cables etc. are damaged/wet/whatever, and if possible try to repair them (reconnect/dry them).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1