Hacking [PSP] 7th Dragon 2020-2 Translation

rikimtasu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Seeing that SEGA didn't really localize this,it's time to start this.

Progress:
Got script out thank to tools just chinese translation team.
Stuck on cpk repack and proper script replace.
On Hold until further notice.

Aslo,the script is aslo online and locked,should be useful if anyone want to help:
http://projects.pujiahh.com/project/SevensDragon2/?page=1

TLDR: I need some help on cpk repack.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mind reuploading that tool somewhere else for us non-Chinese speaking users? It will be really useful :D (and if you know of any other Chinese tools too ;) )

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you follow the settings on my forum, don't forget to rename the new archive (cpk) "GAME.DNS". I have tested re-compressing both of the archives from the 7th dragon games on psp and this method works.

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you still having problems with the game or did you get discouraged? Just curious as to why you put it on hold. If it is none of my business, just let me know. Was asking in case I may be able to help you get over a couple of hurdles. I do know there are a few other people looking into the 7th Dragon games, but I can't say more and really need to look into the help they were asking about. Life kind of got away with me for a few days (weeks).

Reactions: Hargrun

smiling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this guy is actively working on 7th Dragon 2020-II. I helped him a bit on 7th Dragon 2020.

oh good to hear, im greatful for people like you guys, working to share this game to the world.

i just dont know where to check for new updates. seeing here that the last post was 2014, i just got worries xD

Tedenfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game i snot listed there though.

So the question remains, is this still a thing?
i played the 2020 one, and loved it, never knew there was a sequel to it D:

"7th Dragon 2020-II (PSP) (release in 3Q2018)" - Information from the site cavespeak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1