Hacking PSP 2004 soft bricked

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-thread (if so, I apologize) or not but here it goes.

I have this PSP 2004 which I haven't touched in 2 years, it has 6.61 PRO-C2 as well. I dusted it off to play Final Fantasy but the game wasn't working properly (no in-town music) so I figured I'd reinstall it from PSN. Now the game wasn't booting, and neither was any other .PBP file. I figured I needed to format the memory stick and reinstall the CFW to start fresh so I did. I uninstalled through CIPL then through Pro Updater so now the console is back on OFW.
Still doesn't boot any .PBP, even trying to reinstall CFW doesn't boot it up, not even Chronoswitch. It attempts to boot but freezes half-way through the PSP splash logo.
I've switched memory sticks too and formatted it (I have another PSP 3000 and I was able to install CFW from the same sources with no problems).
Any help? Not sure if I have to buy a Pandora battery or I can just force the console to boot the .PBP bypassing the splash animation which seems to be the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.