Gaming PSP-1000 Motion blur

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Something I'm beginning to notice on the PSP I'm prospectively buying from a friend (final deal not reached but its a real steal so a cert to buy) is that it gets some pretty bad motion blur at times when playing games (PS1 or PSP) Are PSP1000s known to be bad for this? If not could it just be memory stick lag or is the screen needing replaced?

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Jamstruth said:
Something I'm beginning to notice on the PSP I'm prospectively buying from a friend (final deal not reached but its a real steal so a cert to buy) is that it gets some pretty bad motion blur at times when playing games (PS1 or PSP) Are PSP1000s known to be bad for this? If not could it just be memory stick lag or is the screen needing replaced?
The first PSP's had this problem, then Sony changed it's LCD screen supplier IIRC.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a small amount of blur (try going to the home screen when you're playing a game of high contrast), but there's something about it I like.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Its been quite noticeable on Spyro the Dragon and Assassin's Creed. But AC is a CSO and Spyro is a PS1 game so I guess its probably not the screen. Easy fix if it is though

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic: Who's selling body pillows