PSO freezing problem (boss related)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by pasc, Dec 28, 2008.

1. pasc
    OP

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Well, time to make a post again.

I was recently playing PS0 and havin fun, I manually patched Phantasy Star Zero using Narins Cheat and crackers DS Auto Trainer Maker. Everything worked like a charm, I was able to breeze through the game, finished all levels including the jungle level,but now I've got a problem, everytime I get through the next level, beat everything up and finally stand up against the endboss the eving game freezes when it comes to the boss fight...

I really wanna fight it, but after entering the boss fight with following freezing two times already I doubt it is a game fault.

I use YSMenu to boot the game and using the cheatdatabase doesn't always work, so manually patching PS0 was the only way.

Thanks in advance:

pasc

2. iPikachu

iPikachu C3's personal flamebot and fail artist

Oct 27, 2008
    Senegal
    i use ysmenu with r4 and use cheat always works why not try that

3. pasc
    OP

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    I used it until it came to the point it always deleted my save everytime I booted the game up...

still, just out of curiosity, do you use the DS TT cheat database, the usercheat or another of narins cheats ?

a lil updated on the boss freezing thing: I played online with my current version of the game and guess what ? It even freezes on bosses online, it didn't do this with the old cheat... but sadly that one didn't work last time I tried it.