Hacking pSNES: a snes9x port for the Ps Vita

F3NR1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest version should do that isn't it? It should list any files now, just set the "show" option menu to available (unless I didn't update pSNES for Vita in the last release).
I don't think you did, since I put it on available and get nothing, at first I thought it was just that it didn't accept rom path changes

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lineacero

Titi11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@cpasjuste I tried anyway to use cheats on Vita's psnes and unfortunately I couldn't, I'm throwing the cheat codes into the created folder and using CHT files, has anyone managed?
If someone else succeeded, be able to share

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome work!
How does starfox run?
And are scan lines available? I wish PFBA or PFBA had actual scan lines or allow for users to create their own.

OttoDavilaF

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
States saves aren't working. Is there any additional configuration that must be done to get it working?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys I'm very impressed, for a 1th time can play Top Gear 3000 in my Vita, is the only emulator that runs at 98% fine.
But I need a little help with mapping the buttons, I don't know if JOY_FIRE1 are X, Y, A or B.
Thank you so much!
Unfortunately, save states aren't working. I've found another emulator that runs ok with the E version, if yiu mind giving it a try. Has a little glitch but game is mostly playable, and you can save states. I've also found a brasilian hacked rom that seems to make the game harder.

juan_carlos_rivero

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
el psnes 4.3 no guarda las partidas del juego como lo hace el pfbn. no podrian arreglar eso para la siguiente actualizacion por favor sin la necesidad de tener que guardas los estados del juego.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Update - pSNES v.6.7

Test :
Rom files are now fixed in the gamelist.xml, in this fact mostly all rom files are working. In older versions there was only NoIntro rom files working.
But I am sorry to say that the framerate is not good, even with frameskip 1 or 2. Secret of Mana 3 has fps33/60 (this are ~50%) and Metroid 3 should run perfect but also losing frames fps40/60. (example: same result when playing snes rom files on a dreamcast system) The PSP snes emulator over adrenalin works better but also not perfect.
Please fix framerate, otherwise its great.
Thank You cpasjuste for new updates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1