Hacking PSNDL rap files problem

DaNicAMPz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Si I’ve been having quite the problems whit some games from PSNDL and PSNsutffX...
Alien isolation (From PSNDL)
Amplitude and Jojo’s All Star Battle (From PSNstuffX)
All of the games install and go nicely till I run them...
i get either error 80010017 or 80010007...
I’m using a Super Slim PS3 whit HAN, I’ve gotten quite a lot of games working from PSN, PS1 and some BD to pkg games...
I’m leaning towards it being wrong rap files, but it’s been a nightmare to find new rap files or anything for those games... could I get any help on this ? I’ve been trying to make this games work since 4 days ago, thanks in advance...

DaNicAMPz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using reactpsn or psnpatch?
None, I’m using the the new method that came out where you resign a pkg to directly install it, and then activate it whit the respective RAP file...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

None, I’m using the the new method that came out where you resign a pkg to directly install it, and then activate it whit the respective RAP file...
I’m using PS3Exploit V3 “HAN” to install pkg games on a ofw 4.82 PS3 Super Slim

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using both reactpsn and psnpatch but I prefer psnpatch and rap files are working perfectly fine. Been used them all the time for over 4 years.

DaNicAMPz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you got the game and the rap from PSNDL, they SHOULD work. There's probably some incompatibility with PS3Xploit 3.0. The method isn't perfect.
If you got the game and the rap from PSNDL, they SHOULD work. There's probably some incompatibility with PS3Xploit 3.0. The method isn't perfect.
Maybe, damn, I mean I’ve been searching for a couple of days now on this topic and I’ve seen a couple of people on forums saying that in fact there are rap files on PSNDL that are corrupt or wrong.... I can’t reslly do anything I guess, I’ve been trying to search for a way to instead create a rif file, so I can convert it to rap, I know a bit of info about it but haven’t really found how to generate the rif file

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am using both reactpsn and psnpatch but I prefer psnpatch and rap files are working perfectly fine. Been used them all the time for over 4 years.
Have you tried whit any of the games I said in the post ? Because if they work for you then it’s surely a ps3xploit problem

ovodomina

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Si I’ve been having quite the problems whit some games from PSNDL and PSNsutffX...
Alien isolation (From PSNDL)
Amplitude and Jojo’s All Star Battle (From PSNstuffX)
All of the games install and go nicely till I run them...
i get either error 80010017 or 80010007...
I’m using a Super Slim PS3 whit HAN, I’ve gotten quite a lot of games working from PSN, PS1 and some BD to pkg games...
I’m leaning towards it being wrong rap files, but it’s been a nightmare to find new rap files or anything for those games... could I get any help on this ? I’ve been trying to make this games work since 4 days ago, thanks in advance...
I have the same problem, man ... I think it's a problem with the exploit ... let's wait for some update ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay