OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
summer%20sale.jpg

For one week only, escape the heat and humidity with big discounts on titles that will entertain you all summer long. Check out the full list of PS3 games that are part of this year’s PSN Summer Sale:
Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series (Sale price $13.99; Plus price $9.79; Regular price $19.99)
Chime Super Deluxe (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
Dead Space Extraction (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
Hard Corps: Uprising (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Shooter 2 (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
Risk: Factions (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
Shank (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
Scott Pilgrim (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
Swarm (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99) (Sale price $10.49; Plus price
$7.34; Regular price $14.99)
Tales from Space: About a Blob (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
Don’t hesitate because this limited-time offer melts on July 19th, and the games will return to full price. Head on over to the PlayStation Store on Tuesday and take advantage of this season’s best deals![/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Some decent games here. Good deals, especially for PSN Plus subscribers.

spoonmanx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some really good games in there, though I have to admit Sony
is being a little shady with these sales. It used to be many of the $9.99
games would drop to 50% off during these sales and now they are only like this for
Plus members. I would be a bit angy if I weren't a Plus member.

Had Corps
Great classic Contra action in HD!

Chime Super Deluxe
Awesome music/puzzle game in the same vein as Lumines.

Pac-Man Championship
proves you can take a 30 year old game and touch it up a bit.

PixelJunk Shooter 2
I loved the first game and can't wait to play this.

Scott Pilgrim
River City Ransom with smooth animation and amazing chipmusic!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
my ps+ free trial ran out the day before this sale. also some stuff is on sale that i just bought a week ago. i'm thinking of calling sony and asking if i can return my digital downloads and purchase them at the sale price (like any real store would do).

spoonmanx said:
Scott Pilgrim
River City Ransom with smooth animation and amazing chipmusic!

with no drop-in/drop-out co-op. if someone leaves the game online (due to whatever error or issue) they can not rejoin the on-going game. you must always start from the beginning as well if you want to co-op. its a fun game but these things really hurt its co-op.

QUOTEHad Corps
Great classic Contra action in HD!

another fun game but it feels like contra in slow motion. its hard to describe how sluggish it feels until you experience it. it is also really repetitive as you end up playing the same few levels over and over and over to earn enough cash to buy upgrades. i think its worth picking it up if you are a ps+ member but the $15 they want for it normally was a bit of a rip off.

-another world

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
jalaneme said:
Slyakin said:
Meh, I would normally be excited for this, but I'm just so spoiled by Steam that this looks like crap.

tongue.gif

you are spoiled, in the uk we never got a sale at all.
What? Really?

Ow, that really sucks.
we got a steam sale (obviously), not sure about PSN though.

I have to agree, this sale kinda sucks when you compare it to Steam.

edit: Battle of Hastings! (Post count)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
machomuu said:
and Back to the Future all look so appetizing :yum:

back to the future is fun but the puzzles are VERY simple for anyone who has been playing video games for awhile. the games get worse as they go on. i recommend you read/watch some reviews of it before you make the purchase.

-another world

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody knows if this is the only week with sales or are they gonna bring new sales each week?

Kinda stupid to call it summer sale when it's just a week.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
machomuu said:
and Back to the Future all look so appetizing :yum:

back to the future is fun but the puzzles are VERY simple for anyone who has been playing video games for awhile. the games get worse as they go on. i recommend you read/watch some reviews of it before you make the purchase.

-another world
imo they get better as they go along minus the 2nd game

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
with no drop-in/drop-out co-op. if someone leaves the game online (due to whatever error or issue) they can not rejoin the on-going game. you must always start from the beginning as well if you want to co-op. its a fun game but these things really hurt its co-op.
Wait Scott Pilgrim vs the World is online?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild McCommunist said:
$10.50 for Dead Space Extraction is a steal, any sensible PS3/Move owner should buy it immediately.

Interesting that it's still that high since Dead Space Extraction came bundled with Dead Space 2 Limited/Collector's Editions. I'd imagine people would have payed the extra few $ to get Extraction. For example I payed about 5€ more for the Collector's edition compared to the basic version. Extremely good game anywhoo:3

Good to see that PSN has sales, but considering the prices of Steam sales, this is kinda meh and uninteresting.

-Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended