• Likes 1

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL the only reason I asked was my friend lost psn+ and had all his games but he hardly ever goes online, I did have my games after the psn shutdown without a psn+ subscription but those were the free ones, Anyone talk from experience?
You mean the freebies with the so-called 'Welcome Back' package? inFamous, Dead Nation, WipeOut and all that? They weren't related to PSN+, they were just free to regular PSN members.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL the only reason I asked was my friend lost psn+ and had all his games but he hardly ever goes online, I did have my games after the psn shutdown without a psn+ subscription but those were the free ones, Anyone talk from experience?
You mean the freebies with the so-called 'Welcome Back' package? inFamous, Dead Nation, WipeOut and all that? They weren't related to PSN+, they were just free to regular PSN members.
IK but one of the first posters on this thread said they couldn't play theirs anymore

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys should just buy 4 bottles of juice to redeem for a FREE $10 PSN card.
Not entirely free but each 16oz bottle costs 88 cents so not much to lose anyways.

http://langers.com/p...ateslanding.htm

They don't sell that here in Canada. Hell, a lot of stuff they don't sell in Canada, like Mountain Dew Code Red. I would LOVE to buy that stuff.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IK but one of the first posters on this thread said they couldn't play theirs anymore

learn to read, "the free games I had off psn+ after the outage"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol