PSC Mod/Hack Thread?

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where the guide and update thread is? Basically every system has a thread or site but I can't find the one for the PSC.. There's only videos with old info, no hardware or software mods or upcoming features without following the Modder Twitter..

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh mod my classic that's why I couldn't find it. The nes/ snes was totally different lol I appreciate it bud. I did know about the reddit thread but it's reddit and mostly trash lol

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh mod my classic that's why I couldn't find it. The nes/ snes was totally different lol I appreciate it bud. I did know about the reddit thread but it's reddit and mostly trash lol
Yep, but it seems to be the place where all the releases and news gets posted so worth checking now and again.

VGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That subreddit is very useful, I often help people, too, gave it a try if you have a question.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1