Hacking PSA: PLEASE SHOW MORE RESPECT TO DEVELOPERS

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't going to buy a Vita at all. I assumed that it would never be hacked and therefore wasn't worth archiving. Today I learned two things. One is that the Vita is going to be hacked and two, Amazon apparently has free same day shipping for Prime members. I ordered my Vita at 10am and it was on my door step at 6pm. Like wow! Blew my mind. It's on Firmware 3.52 so I'm probably going to have to do some firmware update.

I honestly didn't understand the leak. The dev's made it clear that they were going to release it. The only leaks I approve of are ones were the dev is doing a proof with no release. There were quite a few of those in the PS3 scene.

What I'm hoping for is to be able to play PSP and PSX games on my PSVita. The screen is bigger than my PSP2001 and PSPGo. I'm not looking forward to the memory card purchase. I hate that they didn't put 16GB in the system like with the Go.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this topic would be about HOMEBREW developers not being respected, the way people have raked Hykem over hot coals is disgusting and even more thoughtless of his situation with the break in he had.

Anyways maybe you should put in GAME developers in your topic title next time, not saying they dont deserve respect too but it helps clear the air.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The makers of vitamin were greedy making something to take money from devs pockets
Its not greedy to create a backup of your own games that you own, FYI.

exdeath255

Trophies
Website
www.com
XP
Country
Canada
If they would allow homebrew and actually have physical games in my town to buy i might actually use my psvita normally. That will never happen so bye bye money SONY.

Last edited by exdeath255,

ErniShinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I generally agree with you. The scene is more focused on dumping games nowadays, although Im still waiting word from endrift and xepri since I love emulation (I own every emulated game in physical format btw). TBH im not into vita games, last one I enjoyed was Lumines and P4. Great post mate!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o