Hacking [PSA]DSiware downgrade can be done with hyperbanned 3DS as a source

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wojton
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 12,526
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Likes Likes 9
You can't transfer with an NNID attached if your console is banned from NNID services (022-2812). If you have an NNID, it will ask you to log in to it, and that will throw the 022-2812 in your face and stop your transfer. Sorry, your Four Swords won't be useful, go get SUDOKU for $2.

I'd recommend modifying your serial in SecureInfo_A before buying it and doing the transfer, assuming you don't want the ban to move over with the transfer.

So sudoku works for dsi downgrade ?
 
I do have a 3ds already hacked but it's banned, how do i buy without linking a new nnid?
Remove your NNID from the banned console if you haven't already and just use the eShop. DSiWare games don't require an NNID to purchase.

You'll need a homebrew entrypoint that works on the target console though - the guide has you setup steelhax, but you can't get a transferable version of Steel Diver Sub Wars without an NNID.
 
Remove your NNID from the banned console if you haven't already and just use the eShop. DSiWare games don't require an NNID to purchase.

You'll need a homebrew entrypoint that works on the target console though - the guide has you setup steelhax, but you can't get a transferable version of Steel Diver Sub Wars without an NNID.

Thanks, Then i can do the whole thing without linking a new nnid, thats fantastic ! ,i'll just use oothax

has anybody had a problem by using this method?, like getting banned on the new console?
 
I've glanced through this topic, I'm going to say my situation.

I have a banned N3DS (let's call it #1,) and I just got a brand new N3DS (#2.)

I was looking into getting A9LH on #2, and I bought one of the several DSiWare exploitable games (not one of the "good" four) on it, and I just realized that I wasted $5, because they only work using the system transfer method. Oops.

Anyway, if I want to hack #2, I need to system transfer from #1. But what I'm worried about is the whole ban thing. I have a few big questions.

1) If I system transfer from #1 to #2, will #2 be banned?

2) If I system transfer from #1 to #2, will #1 be unbanned?

Bonus question, if the answer to my first question is a yes...

3) If I system transfer from #1 to #2, then a week later, from #2 to #1, which will be banned? #1? #2? Both? Neither?

I'm only looking for concrete answers, so please only answer them if you've gone through this yourself and are certain!
 
I've glanced through this topic, I'm going to say my situation.

I have a banned N3DS (let's call it #1,) and I just got a brand new N3DS (#2.)

I was looking into getting A9LH on #2, and I bought one of the several DSiWare exploitable games (not one of the "good" four) on it, and I just realized that I wasted $5, because they only work using the system transfer method. Oops.

Anyway, if I want to hack #2, I need to system transfer from #1. But what I'm worried about is the whole ban thing. I have a few big questions.

1) If I system transfer from #1 to #2, will #2 be banned?

2) If I system transfer from #1 to #2, will #1 be unbanned?

Bonus question, if the answer to my first question is a yes...

3) If I system transfer from #1 to #2, then a week later, from #2 to #1, which will be banned? #1? #2? Both? Neither?

I'm only looking for concrete answers, so please only answer them if you've gone through this yourself and are certain!
From my research I believe these answers,dont be mad at me if this backfires though. This is assuming on banned you injected blank nnid save and modified secure info A and injected a modified local friend code seed B(Seed B proably dosent matter)

1)Proably not if you did what I said
2)Proably not
3)That could end in multitude of ways; but from what I heard if the ban does transfer you could transfer it back to #1 or #1 will be banned forever and #2 will never be banned

Follow my guide if you haven't done what I said https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/

And do me a favor and report back here with what happened https://gbatemp.net/threads/researc...-did-a-systransfer-from-ban-to-notban.453665/
 
Last edited by gamemasteru03,
Okay, I just system transferred. To be more specific, before the transfer, I had injected a blank NNID save on #1, as well as used a private LocalFriendCodeSeed, so I was only banned from NNID.

The result?

#2 is banned, while #1 is now unbanned.

To elaborate, #2 now has the friend list/game ban, as well as the NNID ban. Whereas on #1, I was able to successfully create a new NNID, and my friend list is unbanned as well.
 
Okay, I just system transferred. To be more specific, before the transfer, I had injected a blank NNID save on #1, as well as used a private LocalFriendCodeSeed, so I was only banned from NNID.

The result?

#2 is banned, while #1 is now unbanned.

To elaborate, #2 now has the friend list/game ban, as well as the NNID ban. Whereas on #1, I was able to successfully create a new NNID, and my friend list is unbanned as well.
It might be due to you not injecting a modefied secure info A.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted