Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
One of the things that really irks me is when people put stuff that should be in the Eof/off topic discussion forum in a blog post. Example here: https://gbatemp.net/entry/there-are-no-genders.12932/ this type of post should go in the eof/off topic discussion forum. It's not personal and it's not about your personal life so it goes in eof/off topic discussion. Simple as that.
I don't expect anyone to actually care about this but I'm just putting this out there.

Reactions: StarTrekVoyager
D

Deleted User

Well, it's not against the rules (I'm saying this because I reported one back then and the response I got was basically "it's blogs they can do whatever they want")

Reactions: Tizm

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's not against the rules (I'm saying this because I reported one back then and the response I got was basically "it's blogs they can do whatever they want")
Yeah, I know. It just bugs me and muddles up the blog space with non-life related stuff which makes it annoying if you're looking for life stories or something.

D

Deleted User

Oh snek, you will never do anything about their pupil aka. favourite snek lord.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Considering how many meme blogs we get, it's pretty obvious that the term "personal" is subjective. As well that blog for example is the OP's personal opinion on the matter, thus more than fitting for the Blog section

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse