PS4CheaterNeo a help

developer58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can you help me I wanted to enable camera on Detroit: Becoime Human PS4 game with PS4CheaterNeo
I don't know this software once the code possible to patch the game with the code of the camera with the update of the game I won't succeed if I don't have help or a video

please i would like to enable camera on this game

if not if we can find the Developer mode of the game

Attachments

• PS4.png
    PS4.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Detroit_ Become Human™.jpg
    Detroit_ Become Human™.jpg
    613.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by developer58,

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You are wanting a free camera, and the game 100% has a debug menu with the option of one? Then somebody would have to debug the eboot.

I'm not smart and have no idea how to debug and assemble 😥 but the camera hack with PS4 Cheater Neo and DX Watch I posted in the PM works, have you followed the steps and found the camera address?

When you lock it it should look like the beginning of this SpiderMan cam hack

Reactions: developer58

developer58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are wanting a free camera, and the game 100% has a debug menu with the option of one? Then somebody would have to debug the eboot.

I'm not smart and have no idea how to debug and assemble 😥 but the camera hack with PS4 Cheater Neo and DX Watch I posted in the PM works, have you followed the steps and found the camera address?

When you lock it it should look like the beginning of this SpiderMan cam hack

no I would have liked to have it for this game no I can't find the camera 😥
I just wanted to have the developer mode or the camera for this game on Detroit: Become Human or help to find the camera with PS4CheaterNeo 😭

even for
P.T. Demo I can't find

Last edited by developer58,

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Are the cameras in these games static when your character is stood still? I don't understand why you can't find the camera address.

If the camera moves / sways when your character is stood still don't do the unchanged scans.

developer58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the cameras in these games static when your character is stood still? I don't understand why you can't find the camera address.

If the camera moves / sways when your character is stood still don't do the unchanged scans.
yes the camera moves with the character but I don't know the software I don't know how to find it

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is your PS4 Cheater connected and setup like the image?

cheater2pjtu.jpg

1) In game find some stairs and stand at the bottom and do your first scan.

2) Now move up a step and in PS4 Cheater select "Increased" and do a next scan.

Repeat this for every step you go up.

3) Now do the reverse and with each step down, perform a "decreased" next scan.

As you say the camera moves when the character is stood still, you can't do any "unchanged" next scans to quickly reduce the amount of results, so you will have to repeat steps 2 + 3 until the results no longer decrease frequently.

Floats that end with -## or +## are of no use so ignore them.

4) Add all the other results to your cheat list (hold left mouse button to select multiple at once)

5) In your cheat list, select multiple and lock them, then move your character in the game.

Now observe for any glitchy image or jerking motion like my spiderman video.

(If you have Resident Evil Village - attached is the camera hack I just did to use with PS4 Cheater Neo, you can lock the Y coordinate and see the glitchy behaviour)

When you see this this is your Y camera coordinate so copy the address and make note of the memory section it's located in in a text file.

Attachments

• Resident_Evil Village_CUSA18017_Free_Camera.zip
    221.4 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: developer58

developer58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your PS4 Cheater connected and setup like the image?

cheater2pjtu.jpg

1) In game find some stairs and stand at the bottom and do your first scan.

2) Now move up a step and in PS4 Cheater select "Increased" and do a next scan.

Repeat this for every step you go up.

3) Now do the reverse and with each step down, perform a "decreased" next scan.

As you say the camera moves when the character is stood still, you can't do any "unchanged" next scans to quickly reduce the amount of results, so you will have to repeat steps 2 + 3 until the results no longer decrease frequently.

Floats that end with -## or +## are of no use so ignore them.

4) Add all the other results to your cheat list (hold left mouse button to select multiple at once)

5) In your cheat list, select multiple and lock them, then move your character in the game.

Now observe for any glitchy image or jerking motion like my spiderman video.

(If you have Resident Evil Village - attached is the camera hack I just did to use with PS4 Cheater Neo, you can lock the Y coordinate and see the glitchy behaviour)

When you see this this is your Y camera coordinate so copy the address and make note of the memory section it's located in in a text file.
thank you yes the camera moves but I have to find the code of the camera,
I don't have the same as you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse