Not open for further replies.

Exosq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, i have 2 empty slots available for PS4 Save Wizard, i sell each slot for 20$

You can contact me on discord if you wish more information or proof that i have the program :)

Discord : Exosq#2145

Exosq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By Email? Whatsapp? Skype?
How works the slot system?

Since you would have to send me your save so i can modify it i'd say skype or discord is the best

For the slot system : I have 3 slots right now, 1 is for me, the 2 other are not used right now, you send me your save then i apply the cheat you want on it (you can see the cheat available for each game on the PS4 save wizard website).

NaCx0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So slot is not access to the App, only is that the owner of the account can manage savegames for your ID?
My skype is "elnacxo"

Exosq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes only the owner of the App can modify your saves.

Edit : I see 2 elnacxo, here's my skype just in case "Exosq"

Last edited by Exosq,

NaCx0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I need reregion a downloaded savegame and resign with mi ID... how cost that?

Muladhara86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had to revert to an old Persona 5 save and I really don't want to do all my cash grinding again. I've been looking up options all day, and it seems Save Wizard is basically my only option. I've only got Bloodborne, Horizon, and P5, so shelling out the full $60 seems like overkill. My Discord is VishuddhaPDX#4730; hit me up if you can help!

Last edited by Muladhara86,

Exosq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've had to revert to an old Persona 5 save and I really don't want to do all my cash grinding again. I've been looking up options all day, and it seems Save Wizard is basically my only option. I've only got Bloodborne, Horizon, and P5, so shelling out the full $60 seems like overkill. My Discord is VishuddhaPDX#4730; hit me up if you can help!

Added you ;)

Inveracity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have 2 empty slots available for PS4 Save Wizard, i sell each slot for 20$

You can contact me on discord if you wish more information or proof that i have the program :)

Discord : Exosq#2145

Figured I'd ask here instead of making a new thread but have you tried taking a save, adding cheats, then taking the cheats off to try and get trophy credit for a game? Super curious about this before I go spending money on my own copy of the software. (I'm at beta 6.0 on PSN so I can't even use it currently lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9