Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think i'm having issues with my ps4 and remote installing .pkg's. I tried an older 5.05 compatible pkg and even that failed to install. I updated pkg sender to 1.2 and using HEN 2.1.3 rather than my usual 1.8+VR. Using remote package installer. Strange.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think i'm having issues with my ps4 and remote installing .pkg's. I tried an older 5.05 compatible pkg and even that failed to install. I updated pkg sender to 1.2 and using HEN 2.1.3 rather than my usual 1.8+VR. Using remote package installer. Strange.
so maybe the pkg files did work? you can save a lot of time by trying to open it with ps4 pkg viewer 1.5 if it opens and you click extras then list content... if you see files it worked... if you get loading failed then pkg prob didnt work

D

Deleted User

usb is way to be you on 5.05 right?

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have a USB 3.0 drive handy... so it would take hours :/
Never had any issues with remote package installer before

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have a USB 3.0 drive handy... so it would take hours :/
Never had any issues with remote package installer before
doesnt have to be usb 3 the ps4 transfers pretty quick... did rdr2 in about 30 mins transfer and install

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so maybe the pkg files did work? you can save a lot of time by trying to open it with ps4 pkg viewer 1.5 if it opens and you click extras then list content... if you see files it worked... if you get loading failed then pkg prob didnt work

The backported pkg with v2.1 wouldn't show contents... the original does. So the .pkg is dodgy and my installing to ps4 hehe

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I WANT TO USE ALL CAPS TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD. THERE IS NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WRONG WITH SPIDERMAN ON 5.05 OR 6.72!!!!!!

People were trying to tell me oh you can't save in the spiderman dump so i am like what???? i own this game btw. I had it happen to me in my legit then im like wait that can't be. So i am like what's going on.

SPIDERMAN DOES NOT HAVE AUTOSAVE

let that sink in. it is one of the few games in modern era that doesn't save your progress every 5 minutes. YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE LEVEL TO GET A NEW SAVE. It does not let you autosave when you beat a level. YOU MUST MANUALLY SAVE

I show it all in the video. Nothing wrong with spiderman please stop with this nonsense.

Lol like days gone if you dont pass the first mission you have to view the entirely cinematics. Even if you save after the cinematics when you load bang cinematics another time.
The .pkg file is 30+GB but when installing on ps4 says only 12.117GB

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wouldn't install. Failed after 12.117GB as the .pkg is 30GB+ :/

CUSA07202

@RiPPERD failed to install after 12.117GB, it seems the ps4 is not reading the correct .pkg size?
Sorry I dont understand works or not ace combat? What version use to backport v2.1 right?

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol like days gone if you dont pass the first mission you have to view the entirely cinematics. Even if you save after the cinematics when you load bang cinematics another time.

Sorry I dont understand works or not ace combat? What version use to backport v2.1 right?
Not working for now... @RiPPERD needs to add the .prx files to the app. I used v2.1

Reactions: Ancor

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive done a small update to this version it now includes those other prx files,,, please replace the current one and test again

if any further files are left behind please let me know

F*ck i cant find the spanish version nobodys dump
what game is it? maybe pc has spanish version?

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ive done a small update to this version it now includes those other prx files,,, please replace the current one and test again

if any further files are left behind please let me know

what game is it? maybe pc has spanish version?
Marvel spiderman... I am now trying to beat all kingdom hearts i wonder if can patch 2.5 to spanish. I have done for khfinal mix2 for ps2 in ps4. I dont have hurry to that i am playing the firts game and dont have so much time. In case the answer is not isnt a problem is ok i will play kh2fm ps2 without trophies

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I should start doing that would free up a whole lot of space. At least on the ps4 as I’m not to worried Pc side “yet”.
you can do it yourself with my app... not quite as easy as ive made the backporting but i will get that all updated soon.

too long to explain now though its late

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to backport Jedi Fallen Order but it doesn't seem to work for it.
are there prx files left in the backport folder?

ive just posted a fix to OP for some files another user requested

SirGray

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there prx files left in the backport folder?

ive just posted a fix to OP for some files another user requested

I restarted the backport process because I clicked retry instead of ignore on the error. I'll let you know in a moment currently creating an image. 20%

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
libSceAudioLatencyEstimation.prx
libSceFace.prx
libSceFaceTracker.prx
libSceHand.prx
libSceHandTracker.prx
libSceHeadTracker.prx
libSceJobManager.prx
libSceNpToolkit2.prx
libSceS3DConversion.prx
libSceSmart.prx

Also, nothing came up in pkg viewer after completion. If it was supposed to?
these are now all included in my patch, please see the download in first post its 3rd on list of downloads

I restarted the backport process because I clicked retry instead of ignore on the error. I'll let you know in a moment currently creating an image. 20%
yeah please press ignore... the new version may have quite a few ignore popups... i need to find a way to check if file is there before it tries to load it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy