Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

Mobius_One

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is the problem with Ace Combat 7 Fixed already been trying to backport it but it always doesnt run on the main menu

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick update....

Everyone should update their Hen to 2.1.4 as I was using Hen 2.1.3 and some games were not working.
One of these was CUSA09760 Moss VR Duplex....

On Hen 2.1.3 would get black screen around VR calibration screens. On Hen 2.1.4 works fine.

Good news is after looking at the .pkg in PKG viewer it only needs 4.70FW so it works without backporting. Just make sure Hen is 2.1.4.

@RiPPERD
I did backport it using v2.2 as well and it did work too. Not sure how helpful that is as it worked without backporting too :)

Reactions: RiPPERD

bouerdupreez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
well, crash isnt working for me, tried running on 2.2 and it doesnt completely install and says :to use external storage i need to update firmware, ive also tried to run on 2.0 before, same error.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
imgur.com/PmucAPb

@RiPPERD is that all good?

Will be waiting since I've been trying all day to port this damn game
ok i will now add that prx folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

imgur.com/PmucAPb

@RiPPERD is that all good?

Will be waiting since I've been trying all day to port this damn game
can you please expand those folders and send screenshot

Reactions: Mobius_One

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please if you think it would help? its the runtime files that are causing issues... i also had to remove the hexdump line from the code as it was causing issues with people not having it... not sure if its needed for the process though?
i tried the noob's release, it had me install hexdump via cmd line for python. it seemed to work, but i quit. it was late and my 5 attempt or more with this project (me not yours ).
i noticed that when i use ps4 pkg viewer (leecherman)after backporting i get a failed to load contents, and the system version is the same as it was before backported.
the only errors i see are the photos i posted previous, other than that dont know what im doing wrong.
i tried the rt version of app but cant test it til later, but pkg viewer fails to load contents so probably not going to work.

on hen 2.1.4 I get eroor cannot start application CE-40740-5
i get the same error after using v2.2 and hen 2.1.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello!