Hacking Ps4 Pro Linux error

JonEnErgYv2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello i recently wantent to install psxitarch. But sadly it dosent work for me the usb ist formatet to fat32 (mbr) i use xproject for the exploits but every time i use the linux loader (bevor i loaded hen 2.1.1) my system shuts down (kp) i dont now what else to do pls help, i want it so badly

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i recently wantent to install psxitarch. But sadly it dosent work for me the usb ist formatet to fat32 (mbr) i use xproject for the exploits but every time i use the linux loader (bevor i loaded hen 2.1.1) my system shuts down (kp) i dont now what else to do pls help, i want it so badly

which model console do you have?

some don’t work IIRC.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@JonEnErgYv2 To test if your Pro is compatable with linux try the 'NO-USB-Linux-Loader.bin' below.

You will need to use my exploit menu here because it has a modified version of BinLoader to load large bin files.
(In the menu go to 'Tools 1' > 'BinLoader Extended')

Because the 'NO-USB-Linux-Loader.bin' is 10MB it will not work with the regular versions of BinLoader.

Just extract the zip and load the NO-USB-Linux-Loader.bin with 'BinLoader Extended' in the usual way woud load any .bin files on your PS4.(Do not plug in your USB drive)

If it works and it loads the Linux rescueshell screen it means that your Pro IS compatable with Linux and it was your USB drive that is causing you the problems.:)
If it doesn't load the Linux rescueshell it means your PS4 is not compatable with Linux.:(

Attachments

• NO-USB-Linux-Loader.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 166
Last edited by Leeful,

JonEnErgYv2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@JonEnErgYv2 To test if your Pro is compatable with linux try the 'NO-USB-Linux-Loader.bin' below.

You will need to use my exploit menu because it has a modified version of BinLoader to load large bin files.
(In the menu go to 'Tools 1' > 'BinLoader Extended')

Because the 'NO-USB-Linux-Loader.bin' is 10MB it will not work with the regular versions of BinLoader.

Just extract the zip and load the NO-USB-Linux-Loader.bin with 'BinLoader Extended' in the usual way woud load any .bin files on your PS4.(Do not plug in your USB drive)

If it works and it loads the Linux rescueshell screen it means that your Pro IS compatable with Linux and it was your USB drive that is causing you the problems.:)
If it doesn't load the Linux rescueshell it means your PS4 is not compatable with Linux.:(

Okay thanks I will try this.

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1