PS4 pro 9.00 change hdd

Grauper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Hi. Last time I bought PS4 pro with 9.00 soft. I want to change hdd from 1tb to 4 tb/ make some backup for this software in case hdd break.

Any advise how to do this? Or it's enought to change hdd and put usb stick with 9.00 soft and instal?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I don't need to make any copy earlier? Uufff. Nice :) thanks for info beacuse I heard some rumors it is not so simple :)
well, you'd need to make a copy of saves, then trophies (if you care about them). games--I wouldn't advise putting games on an internal hdd, because if the ps4 fails, those games are gone. an external hdd can just be put on another ps4 as long as the account is the same. very easy.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that automatic initialization with windows is untrue. before I knew that you needed two separate hdds for xbox, one for xbox games, the other for retroarch, I plugged in my xbox formatted drive to my laptop. it didn't detect it obviously, and it didn't initialize automatically either as I had no issues putting it back on the xbox. ;)

Grauper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
I don't care about games, saves or trophies ;) I care about my 9.0 soft only ;) in case of some hdd failure I don't wana lose it and wait for new exploit for new soft.

Ps. And yes. I thought something about clone this hdd. I thought it is necessarily to keep old soft.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about games, saves or trophies ;) I care about my 9.0 soft only ;) in case of some hdd failure I don't wana lose it and wait for new exploit for new soft.

Ps. And yes. I thought something about clone this hdd. I thought it is necessarily to keep old soft.
You're good then. You won't lose hen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE