Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
9950406135_f651b89649.jpg

Fancied a PS4 with Killzone Shadow Fall and maybe an extra controller or camera? Things just got serious!
  • Killzone Shadow Fall PS4 Bundle – €439
  • Killzone Shadow Fall
  • PlayStation 4
  • Killzone Shadow Fall PS4 Bundle – €499
  • Killzone Shadow Fall
  • PlayStation 4
  • Additional Dual Shock 4 controller
  • Camera

:arrow:Source

As for the news itself, I'm very tempted by the bundle. Sure it's quite expensive, but the value is quite clear for the bundle, especially the latter one. €100 extra and you get Killzone, an extra DS4 controller and the camera.

Addition:
Also as some may worry about the format of the game, it's indeed a physical copy. And it's available in Australia too!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Damn that second bundle is tempting. Not sure if I can change my preorder though. Atm I am guaranteed release day for a PS4 and a copy of Watchdogs from both amazon UK and Very.co.uk. I don't want to risk messing those up and I intend to buy KZ anyway!
I'm not really into camera games but my son is growing up fast and at that price I'm tempted to get it for the future for him and my family to use.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i wish you can buy this bundle without killzone, i don't like the game, maybe they will do a similar bundle when infamous comes out.

Rumour has it that more bundles will be out in the following weeks. This is probably the first of many, considering the PS4 is launching in a few months. So far the best bundle IMO, but we'll see.

ps. Still waiting for the PS4+PSV bundle :3

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rumour has it that more bundles will be out in the following weeks. This is probably the first of many, considering the PS4 is launching in a few months. So far the best bundle IMO, but we'll see.

ps. Still waiting for the PS4+PSV bundle :3
I think Sony will most likely bundle the Vita TV when the time comes.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also as some may worry about the format of the game, it's indeed a physical copy.

I don't really care about the game or this particular bundle, but this is good news. Way better than Nintendo and their download "bundles".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: