PS4 jailbreak no trophies

FranticPyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the following problem. I have a jailbroken PS4 on firmware 9.00 and i can't unlock any trohpies. What can be the problem? it's very annoying that i'm not able to unlock trophies.

eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I don't understand the obsession of some with trophies or achievements, I wish they wouldn't work on my console or I could block the trophies and not have the notifications of the trophies.

Also, without having access to PSN, I don't find it useful to have jailbroken trophies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand the obsession of some with trophies or achievements, I wish they wouldn't work on my console or I could block the trophies and not have the notifications of the trophies.

Also, without having access to PSN, I don't find it useful to have jailbroken trophies.
There may be an option to disable notifications for trophies on the ps4. I'm pretty sure you can on the ps5.

I didn't used to care about trophies, but now I feel like it adds some replability to games. I don't see them as bragging or anything like that. in fact, you can hide who sees your trophies on psn, so it's more for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car