Hacking Ps4 jailbreak 6.72 debug menu won't show

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First time I ran the exploit via browser https:/cbps/xyz/672/ JB first then mira It said sucess and all was set, after getting the out of memory msg twice.
Where is the debug menu suppose to be? Underneath system right?
I went through all the options. But NOWHERE, is the menu to be found....

Rebooted ps4, cuz I thought I didnt do the exploit properly somehow... then it failed 7 times..
And now I have the exploit running again with JB+ mira.. But STILL, no debug menu...

What am I doing wrong?

Obviously im on 6.72.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/exploits/6.72/Mira-Test/index.html

When mira has loaded you will get 2 PS4 popup notifications in the top left of the screen first saying "waiting for clients" and then another one shortly after. Only then is your PS4 exploited correctly.

If you do not get the 2 popup notifications it mens that mira has not loaded so you will not have any debug settings.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah okay, Yeah I did not get 2 popup messages for mira. Succesrate is very low there too? Tried like 40 times.
After my 2nd JB, I tried getting into JB again.. maybe 50 tries and not gotten JB.. I have given up lol.
I never got a notification "waiting for clients though"

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay, Yeah I did not get 2 popup messages for mira. Succesrate is very low there too? Tried like 40 times.
After my 2nd JB, I tried getting into JB again.. maybe 50 tries and not gotten JB.. I have given up lol.
Its another host that nobody mention and i used one time only and worked,then i left my ps4 on rest mode.Everybody is only focus on Darkmodder and Azif methods.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its another host that nobody mention and i used one time only and worked,then i left my ps4 on rest mode.Everybody is only focus on Darkmodder and Azif methods.
But it's only for Mira right. Not for JB I see. Thanks for that rest tip! that one is really good!

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/exploits/6.72/Mira-Test/index.html

When mira has loaded you will get 2 PS4 popup notifications in the top left of the screen first saying "waiting for clients" and then another one shortly after. Only then is your PS4 exploited correctly.

If you do not get the 2 popup notifications it mens that mira has not loaded so you will not have any debug settings.

It works!! Idk why I used that crap link. Thanks alot man!
Anywa I did not get 2 popup notifications and it still worked lol.
I just got one time out of memory notification, and the "waiting for clients'
And I have the debug menu. Not turning off ps4 now lol.

Reactions: Leeful

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I turn on my TV it automatically tr (ps4 is connecter to a receiver) It reboots my PS4 when it was in sleep mode.. any idea?
Lost the exploit overnight cuz of it.

Also tried to install kingdom hearts 2.8, and got CE 36329-3 error..?

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I turn on my TV it automatically tr (ps4 is connecter to a receiver) It reboots my PS4 when it was in sleep mode.. any idea?
Lost the exploit overnight cuz of it.

Also tried to install kingdom hearts 2.8, and got CE 36329-3 error..?
You supposed to leave the ps4 in rest mode and unplug any tv or anything else.When you turn smart tv on they looking for connected device to turn them on or off. Mines has 3 days in row in rest mode.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You supposed to leave the ps4 in rest mode and unplug any tv or anything else.When you turn smart tv on they looking for connected device to turn them on or off. Mines has 3 days in row in rest mode.
Hmm okay so disconnect the HDMI then I guess. I just got the exploit to work again via the new link. However I went to settings, and the ps4 just froze the screen on me before I could get into the settings screen. lol...

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm okay so disconnect the HDMI then I guess. I just got the exploit to work again via the new link. However I went to settings, and the ps4 just froze the screen on me before I could get into the settings screen. lol...
No the hdmi, just the power cables of the tv where your ps4 is plug in.What host are you using?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I left my ps4 in standby for half a week or so. I came back to it. and again exploit gone. Idk why... but how do you wake up your ps4 correctly?! I press Home button on my dualshock.. and it is gone my exploit each time. Just tested it again.. this rest mode thing doesn't work for me?

I was using this for some time: https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/exploits/6.72/Mira-Test/index.html and was no longer having the settings issue.

But the link no longer worked. I then tried to find the correct link and it seems https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/exploits/6.72/Mira/index.html is there. and it seems to work.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I left my ps4 in standby for half a week or so. I came back to it. and again exploit gone. Idk why... but how do you wake up your ps4 correctly?! I press Home button on my dualshock.. and it is gone my exploit each time. Just tested it again.. this rest mode thing doesn't work for me?

I was using this for some time: https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/exploits/6.72/Mira-Test/index.html and was no longer having the settings issue.

But the link no longer worked. I then tried to find the correct link and it seems https://ithaqua.exploit.menu/exploits/6.72/Mira/index.html is there. and it seems to work.
I got my ps4 on rest mode for more than 1 week as today without losing the jb, yes i just press the home button on the dualshock. I will wait till jb gets more stable and than i will turn my ps4 off.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got my ps4 on rest mode for more than 1 week as today without losing the jb, yes i just press the home button on the dualshock. I will wait till jb gets more stable and than i will turn my ps4 off.

That is weird. I do the exact same thing and I lose the menu... I keep retrying. But that method doesnt seem to work somehow for me?!

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do not use the same host method, you need to try them all to find out which one works for you.
The host method, has nothing to do with how the PS4 works with waking up from rest..? or maybe the ps4 is correctly waking up from rest, and somehow the exploit resets itself from a certain host?
This the one, you are using then? https://darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The host method, has nothing to do with how the PS4 works with waking up from rest..? or maybe the ps4 is correctly waking up from rest, and somehow the exploit resets itself from a certain host?
This the one, you are using then? https://darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/
Do not forget, you are losing the jb menu and no the ps4 rest mode.Of course the host has something to do about it.
On my ps4 if i use Azif host my ps4 reboots into recovery mode and i need to wipe the whole system.Yes i am using darkmodder host but still more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ?draeh ton uoy evaH