CO55Y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys,

I’ve got a ps4 on 4.55, however, when I use HEN, it seems very unstable. Very often the game I’m trying to load will just freeze at the opening splash screen, with the PS4 dashboard music still playing in the background. Also, when trying to close games, they will often hang. If the games do load, they will often hard crash the system after about 10-15 minutes, which can only be sorted by holding down the power button for 10+ seconds or pulling the plug.

Is this what people are referring to when they talk about the instability of HEN, or is this worse than it should be?

I use the Al-Azif v0.4.2 program to run the exploit, but I’ve also used V0.4.0.1, which I think was before qwertyuiop's webkit rewrite (which I’ve read can decrease stability), but I still get the same problems.

The Ps4 is a slim, so I’m hoping the hdd is still ok as it shouldn’t be too old.

Has anybody got any ideas on how to improve the stability, or is this just the nature of the beast with HEN?

Cheers

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those described are symptoms I get using userland V2.

Grab my pack, check out components, build your own webfiles. Fully customisable for your own stability. I have found what works for one person doesnt necessarily work for others unfortunately.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/#post-7858030

I personally now use userland V1 and HEN VR 6.05 spoof.

It takes a couple of goes to get it to load with v1 but when it does = no errors hanging or freezing.

Last edited by KiiWii,

DarkWielder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hey guys,

I’ve got a ps4 on 4.55, however, when I use HEN, it seems very unstable. Very often the game I’m trying to load will just freeze at the opening splash screen, with the PS4 dashboard music still playing in the background. Also, when trying to close games, they will often hang. If the games do load, they will often hard crash the system after about 10-15 minutes, which can only be sorted by holding down the power button for 10+ seconds or pulling the plug.

Is this what people are referring to when they talk about the instability of HEN, or is this worse than it should be?

I use the Al-Azif v0.4.2 program to run the exploit, but I’ve also used V0.4.0.1, which I think was before qwertyuiop's webkit rewrite (which I’ve read can decrease stability), but I still get the same problems.

The Ps4 is a slim, so I’m hoping the hdd is still ok as it shouldn’t be too old.

Has anybody got any ideas on how to improve the stability, or is this just the nature of the beast with HEN?

Cheers
Agreed man my hen of late has been so so unstable experiencing what you are goin through so if you find a working method please let me know and this was after I changed my primary dns to a lan I think I should just use all Al-alzifs dns

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
When I start a game I'm pushing share button and choosing sharing screen image, ps4 says can't connect the internet, then I won't have any more problems, you can try this method...

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all strange. I use Kiwii latest files with android and Zsun loading and its like 98.99% perfect on first try. If it is a problem I just keep reloading the page and then once its enabled, no more problems. I don't ever recall a game freezing on me. I like his web setup because I can customize easily. Now when I use the E99 device to self-host is 99.9% on first boot, but I don't have the option to customize and use other payloads without using another way to launch them.

Original poster try to host with another device then from PC.

Last edited by solitaire4eva,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car