• Total voters

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genshin Impact :Looks like a clone of Breath of The Wild coping a lot of the environments and even the music :blink: but not for nothing it looks pretty sick and it looks like a combination of Hyrule Warriors meets Castlevania in an action rpg style. The game is currently in development and is scheduled to launch on PC and mobile in Spring 2020 PS4 release date is not confirmed yet

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/

48424849972_5ea8bafd3f_h.jpg

n3WCTlo.png

medium_Screen_Shot_2019_06_21_at_12.43.26_PM.png

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You know with pc mods you can already play as cute Female Linkle? right?

Edit: saw all main protagonists are female on that wallpaper, is this a Epic-fan-service-zelda-clone?

Last edited by leon315,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well Botw is the most recent and most popular as of now regarding that style but Botw style like games have been done over and over way before botw was even a thing. To me it looks more like a tales game. The only thing that looks like Botw is the grass but that's it

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well Botw is the most recent and most popular as of now regarding that style but Botw style like games have been done over and over way before botw was even a thing. To me it looks more like a tales game. The only thing that looks like Botw is the grass but that's it
Have you even seen the game? The similarities are too many to list. I hope they get sued!

Last edited by djnate27,

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony is just giving us more meme food, because now we can add it to this
index.php

the PSP in 2004 was supposed to be like what the Wii U Tablet was trying to be but they handcuffed it with 802.11b and developers never really linked up the 2nd screen option which was intended to not only display things from the game and act like a controller but you were supposed to be able to remote play your ps3 even with all the changes (Psp phone) leading up to the Vita Sony never really delivered because of the poor connectivity issues.

Reactions: DeoNaught
D

Deleted User

If yo say so... I dont find anything related to zelda, but i did find female corrin from fire emblem, marina from splatoon, and may and serena from pokemon

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's what the business call "Heavily inspired"

I honestly don't mind because that's the only thing it really copies, a lot of things are different, you have enemy levels, you have sky palaces, you've got dungeons.

It's not 1:1 or anything, honestly, it's blown out of proportion imo (I could be wrong though)

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All that effort could have been spent on making something original instead.
It doesn't bother me that they copied Breath of the Wild's gameplay, what bothers me is that they stick so close to the source of inspiration that even the monster and world designs look like BOTW rejects.

They could've at least tried to differentiate it.

Well, it looks like it could be fun to play, I'll give it that.

Last edited by Reynardine,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks pretty good, and I don't mind companies copying each other, because they all do. But, I couldn't help but laugh a little at a Chinese company copying another company...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn