ps4 9.00 jailbreak no longer possible

jrme421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
so i always had the 5.05 jailbreak until 3 days ago, i updated to 9.00 using modded warfare tuto on youtube,
for the first couple of days it worked then now when i go to internet explorer on the ps4 or the user guide page, it says right away "cannot connect to the server" WV-33989-1
i used and still do 165.227.83.145 and 192.241.221.79 for dns setting but still not working,
there was a oe time yesterday out of the hundreds of try it went through. so i thought it had to do with well servers, but after alomost 2 days now, i dont see people posting on forums so im starting to think it is coming from my end. i couldnt find any help on google so far

if anybody has ideas please let me know

• Haha
Reactions: KuntilanakMerah

Artifesto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i always had the 5.05 jailbreak until 3 days ago, i updated to 9.00 using modded warfare tuto on youtube,
for the first couple of days it worked then now when i go to internet explorer on the ps4 or the user guide page, it says right away "cannot connect to the server" WV-33989-1
i used and still do 165.227.83.145 and 192.241.221.79 for dns setting but still not working,
there was a oe time yesterday out of the hundreds of try it went through. so i thought it had to do with well servers, but after alomost 2 days now, i dont see people posting on forums so im starting to think it is coming from my end. i couldnt find any help on google so far

what host are you trying to connect to for the JB? Doesn't sound like you're using anything that's cached offline automatically. Karo218 host is down afaik but should be useable if you have it cached. Otherwise there is still Al Azif's host,

https://cthugha.exploit.menu/

Reactions: MasterJ360

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try using another host through the browser

Stinkytree7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 9.0 jailbreak does suceed, and loads goldhen, i then try to boot up and says i cannot use the content. ill upload a video, 1 sec

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game, is it a fake pkg or legit bought game? Is it all games or just one? etc... A video is not really necessary. I'm not saying you're lying, but I'm just trying to figure out why and is it one game or all games.

I had that happen at one time where I ran GoldHen but my games remained locked and couldn't use them. You might have to reboot and do the usb exploit again then retry GoldHen. I'm not on 9.0 so I'm just giving my best understanding of it.

Last edited by Jayinem,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what host are you trying to connect to for the JB? Doesn't sound like you're using anything that's cached offline automatically. Karo218 host is down afaik but should be useable if you have it cached. Otherwise there is still Al Azif's host,

Thats exactly what im using now ever since Karo's went down.

jrme421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

i tried Al Azif and kiro. but even if i want to try another beside kiro, as i mentioned, the internet browser gives me that error. for now i have temp solution that ill leave there for anyone who get the same issue.
1 use the basic internet connection setting without adding dns addresses
2. run the hack with Al Azif.
3. once the hack is loaded go back to internet setting and put back the dns addresses otherwise your games and ps4 will upload on their own
4, optional, go into notification delete all downloaded updates, between teh time you remove the dns addresses to launch the hack and the time you put it back , your ps4 will most likely very quickly start to download some game updates

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

why should you update when you have a 5.05

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i tried Al Azif and kiro. but even if i want to try another beside kiro, as i mentioned, the internet browser gives me that error. for now i have temp solution that ill leave there for anyone who get the same issue.
1 use the basic internet connection setting without adding dns addresses
2. run the hack with Al Azif.
3. once the hack is loaded go back to internet setting and put back the dns addresses otherwise your games and ps4 will upload on their own
4, optional, go into notification delete all downloaded updates, between teh time you remove the dns addresses to launch the hack and the time you put it back , your ps4 will most likely very quickly start to download some game updates
Tried it for 2 hours last Thursday and getting the same error as most. I've put my phone in tethering mode and used my mobile network to get to the page.
I think my ISP blocks this IP.

After that, I cached the site and disconnected my PS4. Works every time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1