Hacking ps4 7.02 games not installing

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello pls can somebody help ps4 with 7.02 some pkg games install perfect and others start to install then stop pls help me im i doing some think wrong

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what psdevwiki says: Downloaded data may be corrupted // Console Error // Step 1: Delete the content from home screen, then restart the system. Next, re-download the content from the Library. Step 2: If the error persists, go to [Settings] > [Initialization] > [Initialize PS4] and try the PS4 initialization. Step 3: If the error occurs again there may be an issue with the PS4's hard drive (HDD). If you have previously changed the HDD, use the other HDD. If not, please visit our Contact page to contact SCEA for additional technical support.

sounds like a hard drive problem. initializing will wipe the hard drive. the recovery menu either has initialize or initialize with system software install. both will format the drive except one will leave system software files, since the ps4 hdd has I think 14 partitions.

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i will be back thanks guys for your help
ok trying to reinstall 7.02 update the same way i did from the start but i cant get it to install comes up connect to internet all connections off and i have checked with ftp no dates ready to install pls help me

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
? do you mean the latest is trying to install? update through the recovery menu. I think a lot of the time, the system doesn't like updating to the same version in the home menu. that's the way it is with the ps3 anyway.

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
? do you mean the latest is trying to install? update through the recovery menu. I think a lot of the time, the system doesn't like updating to the same version in the home menu. that's the way it is with the ps3 anyway.
okay cant remember how to get to recovery menu and i will not lose data on hdd thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same as ps3. hold down the power button 'til it turns on, then off, and let go. now, hold the power button again until you hear one beep followed by two quick beeps, let go. you need a usb cable also btw.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to let go of the power button after it turns on, then off. then hold down the power button 'til you hear two quick beeps. youtube probably has a video on it. it's the same method as the ps3.

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you have to let go of the power button after it turns on, then off. then hold down the power button 'til you hear two quick beeps. youtube probably has a video on it. it's the same method as the ps3.
google friend lol hold down power button one beep keep holding after second single beep let go installing now i keep you posted thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.