Hardware PS3 superslim bricked

Moeez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
my ps3 superslim is not operating anymore brought it 4 and a half moth ago from shipment contain
its an european model been only using it on its own 12gb samsung since it came without one 3 weeks ago i turned it on everything went ok play shadow of collosues ps2 classic but since last 2 weeks it gave me a black screen after loading save game so uninstalled it and plugged my usb in to play saw 1 from multiman while playing i paused it and went online to find a prison cell code.I coundnt resume it as system was halted i unplugged the power cord but got grey screen on hdmi at 576p 50ghz
tried video reset dint work tried booting to recovery mode everything was fine it asked me to plug in controller etc i selected first the reset default setting but still grey screen
went to recovery again select rebuild database still grey screen third time i download 4.84 ofw pup from driverpedia and tried to update but still grey screen after that it woundt into recovery again tried a used av cord dont know if it even works i got audio with blank screen i knew it was asking for confirmation after following gamepad directions i no longer get audio from it no recovery no output.

i have opened it myself to clean and applied hy618 thermal greese as i only had it available plus my cmos socket is torn from positive end on motherborad cmos trace is ripped from that end cell is inside its connect from negative end to motherborad

onemore thing i have also turned it on with fan unplugged after nearly 3 min it started flashing red and green light with beeps and turned off i connect the fan again and turned it on fan was too loud so unplugged and put it aside to cool down
what should i do is my motherborad fried
Do i need reballing
is it a bad flash can it be repaired
should i try with new av cable what are chances of black screen with av cable
i have tried with zero filled ntfs formatted hdd with no response from system
my youtube video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...