Hacking PS3 Multi-Man (USB Card Reader compatibility w/ microSD)

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble. I don't have an external hard drive. I was told I needed one by someone but someone else advised me otherwise.
I have what is known as an ABC AIO Memory Card Reader. (pictured below)
vMVv6Hr.jpg

Now I have two of these, one I use for my PSTV and it works flawlessly (paired with a 256 GB microSD card)
As far as making it work for a PS3 with Multi-Man (my other one that I am fully prepared to set up with a memory card for and with)
Just curious as to if I can do this or not? Should I even try? know my one external drive I own that's hooked up to my modded Wii
works perfectly I even have it partitioned to run both Wii games and GameCube games off the same drive. So I know a little bit about
formatting but am just unsure as to where or what I should do for this particular problem.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try. Flawlessly is a big word. Vita hacks are pretty buggy no? I don't want to use any sd card myself at all for any console, I don<t trust them.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flawlessly is a big word, you're right about that. But in my defense I use it every day and I've had zero issues with it...so far.
(I do keep the card reader and card of course secure with a blank mini-DVD cover case on top of it)
I will see what I can do @Magsor I've always been a big fan of microSD cards as they've served me well with PSP, PS Vita, PSTV and now I'm hoping with PS3 as well.

Reactions: Magsor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill