1. BigDaddyWeaves

OP BigDaddyWeaves GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm having a bit of trouble. I don't have an external hard drive. I was told I needed one by someone but someone else advised me otherwise.
    I have what is known as an ABC AIO Memory Card Reader. (pictured below)
    [​IMG]
    Now I have two of these, one I use for my PSTV and it works flawlessly (paired with a 256 GB microSD card)
    As far as making it work for a PS3 with Multi-Man (my other one that I am fully prepared to set up with a memory card for and with)
    Just curious as to if I can do this or not? Should I even try? know my one external drive I own that's hooked up to my modded Wii
    works perfectly I even have it partitioned to run both Wii games and GameCube games off the same drive. So I know a little bit about
    formatting but am just unsure as to where or what I should do for this particular problem.

2. Magsor

Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    Try. Flawlessly is a big word. Vita hacks are pretty buggy no? I don't want to use any sd card myself at all for any console, I don<t trust them.

3. BigDaddyWeaves

OP BigDaddyWeaves GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Flawlessly is a big word, you're right about that. But in my defense I use it every day and I've had zero issues with it...so far.
    (I do keep the card reader and card of course secure with a blank mini-DVD cover case on top of it)
    I will see what I can do @Magsor I've always been a big fan of microSD cards as they've served me well with PSP, PS Vita, PSTV and now I'm hoping with PS3 as well.

Magsor likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - compatibility, microSD), Reader