PS3 Imports with Full English

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Spikey, May 13, 2009.

May 13, 2009

PS3 Imports with Full English by Spikey at 1:30 AM (2,203 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Spikey
    OP

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    Due to my excitement at recently finding out there are import titles out there for the PS3 that have FULL ENGLISH, and are not yet released in other countries, I decided that I'd make a thread dedicated to it to alert others that may not have none like myself. Also, I'm also interested in others' findings of other games that also have full English in them as well.

So far, these are the only titles I know of that have full English.

Afrika (aka Hakuna Matata)
    Aquanaut's Holiday
    Demon's Souls

Hopefully with the help of the community we can build this list to be much larger(assuming there are any other titles with English).

2. Diviance

Newcomer Diviance Newbie

United States
    Is it right that nearly all the ps3 games are region free or are they locked to their respective regions?
    I tried playing a NTSC blu ray worked fine on my PAL system.

3. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    iirc all games are region free while movie disks are blocked. Which really pisses me off cause I want a few HK movie trilogy Boxsets along with Korean and Japanese movie sets. But whatever.

4. Spikey
    OP

United States
    PS3 games are region free. PS2/1 games are still region locked on the PS3.

5. Spikey
    OP

United States
    Hukuna Matata(aka Afrika) is currently on sale on play-asia. You can get it for $24 after shipping if you're in the US. (Not sure of the price elsewhere)

6. Uzumakijl

Member Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    Just if somebody didn't knew Demon Souls is gonna be released in US by ATLUS At "10/06/2009". :yayps3:

7. Spikey
    OP

United States
    Indeed, since my original posting of this topic Demon's Souls was taken up by Atlus, and Afrika by Natsume. Only Aquanaut's Holiday remains! I have my preorder on Demon's Souls already, can't wait for it. I own the other 2, and they are both great. I'll be rebuying Afrika when it finally arrives officially, and I'll gladly rebuy Aquanaut's Holiday too if it comes.

8. Hermessz

Member Hermessz GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    I got Demon's Souls from Japan (got an asian version that includes english).
    From the *INSTALLONLY* phase, it looks really amazing, and it also has Trophies [​IMG]
    I haven't got a chance to play, I'll have @ sunday, so I hope for a good game [​IMG]

9. Spikey
    OP

United States
    Well, Afrika and Demon's Souls came out in the US today. My copy of Demon's Souls came in and I'm loving it! Getting my ass kicked, but it's still good!