PS3 Hacking Help

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my hands on a PS3 Slim on 3.55 OFW and was wanting to hack it with CFW. Can I just use my fat32 flash drive to immediately just install CFW since I am on 3.55 OFW already?

Last edited by Powerful,

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not quite sure what’s going on here. I made sure both the Bluetooth and the disc drive worked which they do. I next tried to install the CFW 4.88.2 EvilNat on my fat32 usb and now it went through the update and restarted but keeps failing at around 42%. Giving me 8002F156 error code. Is there anything I can do? The update is fine and my console model was tested on the firmware so idk why it’s failing.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not quite sure what’s going on here. I made sure both the Bluetooth and the disc drive worked which they do. I next tried to install the CFW 4.88.2 EvilNat on my fat32 usb and now it went through the update and restarted but keeps failing at around 42%. Giving me 8002F156 error code. Is there anything I can do? The update is fine and my console model was tested on the firmware so idk why it’s failing.
Your hard drive might be going. This is why it was freezing before the update. Time to get a new one!

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your hard drive might be going. This is why it was freezing before the update. Time to get a new one!
I managed to fix it by reformatting my hdd and oddly enough it wasn’t letting me install evilnat 4.88.2 but did let me install rebug CFW no idea why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: