PS3 games rated highest?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I played CoD4 a lot (4 hours more) and I have to say it rocks.
Too bad the PSN's friend support is so lame (you can't add friends IN game).

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Don't worry, in-game XMB is already done, Sony just needs to add patches to old games, and the new games will be okay. Pretty sure we'll have in-game XMB by Late March. Hopefully Earlier.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

Don't worry, in-game XMB is already done, Sony just needs to add patches to old games, and the new games will be okay. Pretty sure we'll have in-game XMB by Late March. Hopefully Earlier.
That sounds fantastic, are you making this up or do you have an informer @ Sony?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
COME ON PEOPLE!!

the PS3 is obviously the best system.

Please, don't start. Enough Fanboy Neurons have already been lost due the Flame Wars.
Let's continue on topic. I have also been playing Tekken: DR Onine Bundle, is quite good!, the Online mode is interesting aswell, you get into a room, and enter a challenger queue to fight the champion, whoever wins becomes the champion, like playing Tekken among friends with online.
The graphics are subpar, but the gameplay is as solid as usual. Too bad this game doesn't have enough enough Marketing. It is really good, eve if it is basically a PS2 game.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

That sounds fantastic, are you making this up or do you have an informer @ Sony?

No, But Sony Hinted it at GDC yesterday.
http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/02/19/...me-coming-soon/

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

No, But Sony Hinted it at GDC yesterday.
http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/02/19/...me-coming-soon/
Sounds a bit like some kind of Second Life setting, which I am not a fan of, it may get to "close" and become a playground for pedophiles. But that is just my opinion, and I hope that this will become a great feature.

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HOME seems very intriguing. There are only two problems that cause me concern.

First, what the hell is taking so long? If Sony waits any longer HOME will be a non-factor.

Second, will HOME be filled with obnoxious teens and pedos? We all know that message boards are full of anonymous freaks. Just as XBL and PSN are full of racist, psychotic teens.

What will HOME be like?

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Home looks alright, it isn't as bad as people think it is.

Can I tell you something? I'm actually very excited about HOME. I think it will be a clever way of getting together with my Pals from overseas. If anything I am frustrated by its constant delay. I also hope it will have strong policing and the ability to filter anyone a user finds objectionable.

But with that said, I've also loved the XBL Vision Camera. Using web cams on a console is a great deal of fun. Perfect for taking breaks between long gaming sessions. Plus for the first time I get to actually see some of my online Mates. I honestly believe cameras should be standard with all next gen systems. I only wish MS would create some sort of Eye Toy game for their camera. (Love the Eye Toy btw)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill