PS3 freezes sometimes

Doux91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
My ps3 is 4.88 hen and sometimes it freezes and I must turn it off, pressing the button, It freezes opening an installed game, opening enable hen, opening some app, so I guess this a common thing to happen or not?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't, could be the system having a hard time reading from the internal hdd, do you see the hdd's LED flickering repeatedly during these freezes? Is the temperature of the CPU & RSX below 65c? Or could be a sign of other hardware failures, which you can't control.. The condition of your PS3 helps, and if it's clean internal, less wear, model.. Etc.

Doux91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
It shouldn't, could be the system having a hard time reading from the internal hdd, do you see the hdd's LED flickering repeatedly during these freezes? Is the temperature of the CPU & RSX below 65c? Or could be a sign of other hardware failures, which you can't control.. The condition of your PS3 helps, and if it's clean internal, less wear, model.. Etc.
Sometimes it lets me to press the button and turn it off normally, but sometimes it does not let me, the led is not reading on that case, I deteled irisman and now i am not having that issue but just for now, I am not sure why that happen

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes it lets me to press the button and turn it off normally, but sometimes it does not let me, the led is not reading on that case, I deteled irisman and now i am not having that issue but just for now, I am not sure why that happen
Are you using installed PKG files or iso images?
You're using Irisman to load the isos?
Does it take a while to load icon when you press home button on the controller?

Reactions: Doux91

Doux91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Are you using installed PKG files or iso images?
You're using Irisman to load the isos?
Does it take a while to load icon when you press home button on the controller?
I used pkg for install them, I have my own copies in folder types for some games, I have never used irisman, the third thing you said happen when I play a game it looks like buggy the menu, when I am playing there are none issue, I tried to load ntfs disk with webman to install the pkg of ps3 simple file manager, the firt time I open the app it froze, but the second I could install the pkg, I want to copy to GAMES folder in ps3 a game and the app I installed let me to copy, webman and matnagunz didnt, not enogh space said when I have like 400GB free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up