Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
graf_chokolo says:
November 30, 2010 at 9:22 am

Guys, i know you are waiting for the USB Dongle Master Key from me I have got now 2 fat PS3 with HV 3.15 but unfortunately no SX28 development board yet to exploit it

But i was not idle and the last and this week i was working on reversing of self decryption. And now i’m able to decrypt SELFs and SPRXs on my exploited GameOS by using HV calls only and no GameOS functions at all I reversed the interface to appldr which decrypts SELFs on GameOS 3.41.

So you wont’ get bored until i get the USB Dongle Master Key, i will make my findings and my source code public very soon and you will be able to decrypt your favourite games and programs by yourself Let the fun begin, guys

Source

Exciting news! =D

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't wait, especially since there are 3.42+systems being spotted out there in the wild!

edit: corrected spelling/punctuation.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
sony is losing the war I love it!

yea, and now Demonhades is said to have leaked the 3.50 debug f/w.. nice!
nayps3.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, since PS3 is the last console to be hacked, I'll say Sony has already made enough money with it.

Poor Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's still not worth jailbreaking because there is no region free PS2 support yet. This is what pretty much will make or break these devices since slim owners can't play PS2 games on their PS3s.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
It's still not worth jailbreaking because there is no region free PS2 support yet. This is what pretty much will make or break these devices since slim owners can't play PS2 games on their PS3s.
They don't have the hardware for playing PS3 games, only the original models do and they're quite scarce. Any newer consoles will need an emulator coded.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
cool story bro

because absolutely everybody is interested in playing last gen games on their ps3

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
Hop2089 said:
cool story bro

because absolutely everybody is interested in playing last gen games on their ps3
Then why do people buy DSTWO's? not to play GBA and SNES games I guess.

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
Joe88 said:
Hop2089 said:
cool story bro

According to your argument, people waited for the DSTWO to start playing DS games because now it was worth it since it can emulate the GBA and SNES?

The PS3 is worth jailbreaking, even if it never supports ps2 backups.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
The Pi said:
Joe88 said:
Hop2089 said:
cool story bro

there's also the iplayer plugin (which was promised on release), n-game stuff like free cheat and guide, far better compatibility (didin't need a patch for stuff like golden sun and works on shitty sd cards which akaio has some troubles with)
and the chance for epic homebrew such as ds2x86 which is currently being worked on...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol