Hacking PS3 Cant install PKG Error Code (80029564)

Is this related to SEN?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly its complicated

• Total voters

8bigred7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm currently runnign REBUG 4.82. I had it running really smoothly no problems, I think its possible that my SEN Enabler is messing everything up but Im not entirely sure. So basically Im trying to install new packages and everytime I do Im getting an error message about halfway thorugh the install. And this happens on 95% of every new pkg i try to install. The things I have tried are because I thought possibly I got a virus which curropted my files are; Reinstalling windows on my labtop, reformatting my external drive I use for ALL my computer data (PS3/And computer stuff), reinstalling CFW by just updating system via usb. Nothing seems to be working... I currently am using filezilla to ftp my files back and forth. That was working fine for me for the longest time. So I am completely stumped. The last week I have been trying to pin point what the problem is.... I really dont want to reformat my whole PS3 HDD just for the simple fact that its a 1TB drive with only 300 GB left. So already have a considerable amount of data left. The only thing I can possibly thing of is using my original 80GB drive to reinstall CFW on it. And than see if possibly that fixes the issue. I guess im worried that if i reformat my 1TB drive and that doesnt work that im completely screwed. Because i currently have a ACT.DAT file and I;m not sure if i can re activate. I have also tried re activating my account with no success.... I hope thats not the issue because that doesnt seem to be possible for me anymore. I have researched and put a lot of time and effort into looking into this issue on forums and through google. This was my last resort. So any help would be greatly appreciated as I am at a stand still at this point... Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi