Hacking PS3 app to download a demo/beta from the PlayStation Store?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Does such thing exist and would it require to do the login for betas that only appear to certain members?

The reason being is that I'd want to give this beta file (Xenoverse Beta) to someone who knows how to do a gamerip of the Beta's soundtrack (which should be included in the file it's 990MB, I think), and that's the purpose it'd have (there's not much more to do with it unless the servers are online).

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only PS3 app I know of that downloads from the playstation store is called PSNstuff, don't know if the game demo is on there though its been a while since I used that app.

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game is this exactly? I mean the full title? I checked PSNStuff and there's no game called Xenoverse. If you mean Dragon Ball Xenoverse, that game isn't even out yet and the beta just came out yesterday. Too new to be on PSNStuff.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
What game is this exactly? I mean the full title? I checked PSNStuff and there's no game called Xenoverse. If you mean Dragon Ball Xenoverse, that game isn't even out yet and the beta just came out yesterday. Too new to be on PSNStuff.
It's the Beta of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.

I've got a pic here: http://i.imgur.com/larGdue.png

I'd really want to transfer this to the PC but with an OFW I know that it's not possible. :-/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la