Hacking PS3 4.81 IDPS dumper release

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there must be a reason why they pushed the 4.82 update, so even if it appears the exploit still work, people shouldn't update yet.

Last edited by lordkaos,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they updated the aacs keys. that's for bluray playback. they have to updated every 12 to 18 months. btw, the update is from last August well before the idps dumper. I wouldn't update to any newer firmware until it's been analyzed first.

Last edited by godreborn,

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
there must be a reason why they pushed the 4.82 update, so even if it appears the exploit still work, people shouldn't update yet.

It's good mate, they updated the IDPS dumper. And for the exploit itself, bguerville said they did not change the webkit.

"bguerville Kernel has not been changed & webkit hasn't been changed either.
Exploit works fine so my guess is that it is probably safe to update however I would still wait until we know more...
bguerville, Yesterday at 2:18 PM #141"

Last edited by sp3off, , Reason: add the name of the "hacker"
Reactions: lordkaos

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I don't know if I'm too dumb or something but running server.py with Python just opens a console window for half a sec before closing instantly and nothing happens.

Nosrama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I all i have a problem with the exploit, when i launch "windows.bat" i does a cmd window that disappears instantly (i have python 2.14 i think) could someone help me ?

Nosrama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, i have a fat32 Usb drive inserted in the right slot, a super slim ps3 and the exploit so why it don't work :c (Sorry if my problem is anoying for you :c )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr