With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

*cough*
cfwprophet said:
alkar the debug fw 3.72/3.73 is NOT leaked to time sooo... how he can has 3.72 on the con ? And for your "there is no backup utility" jada,jada i just can say poor child. A Debug FW hase a additional option below the system information. It's called Debug Option and has a sweet star icon prior to the text
icon12.png
*re-cough*

I was in fact referring to this other post:
It does not exist. It is just a progskeet. Things about this story are very strange.

- progskeet (CloneSkeet ) pic from someone else twitter.
-pic removed from that persons twitter

And this other one:
Also he wrote:

Here is some of my soldering skills.
So he cleary states that the picture shows his own work. Anyone can explain that? Did i miss something?

He claimed the soldering job as his, but it isn't. He has probably faked everything else too.

Also, le yawn:
http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cfw-mfw/video-ps3-3-72-keys-cfw-development-collaboration-wip-121219-post392592.html#post392592
(second part of the post)

But I thinks, a part of the problem is on his own back - very big ideas and very little info. Seriously, I know, I'll be -Rep'd or flamed here, but after reviewing some info, I doubt this guy.

Come on, how anybody who askes such questions as "I've formatted my HDD, how can I recover my files?" (IDK where I found this - on some russian site, or here, if anyone wants this - I can find again) can be the author of CFW?

Also, he seems like a not very good contributor to PS3 News, he seems like the type asking questions like "I've bricked my PS3, can anyone send me their nand dumps?" or "How I can become a PS3 developer?" or reporting his problems or re-uploading some scene releases and openly asking for +Rep for it. Seriously, what reputation are you talking about? Also, he's other nickname is TUHTA_1994, you should know what the nubers in the end mean.

steveo1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have a updated PS3 but dont you need 3.73 to get on PSN? If he states he is getting on PSN with 3.72 then thats a whole-nother mod

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont have a updated PS3 but dont you need 3.73 to get on PSN? If he states he is getting on PSN with 3.72 then thats a whole-nother mod
Nope, it is an optional update, I just tested with my PS3, which is on 3.72 and I could get on PSN fine. It didn't even nag me about updating.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat