Hacking [PS2toPS4] Widescreen & Progressive Patches

OpiumSmoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I found an interesting video showing how to apply widescreen/480p patches to PS2 iso's and running them on the PS4.
Here is a video showing how it's done, but it's in German. (I think)

Silent Hill 2 Widescreen Patched on PS4 (by frankyfife)

preview.png

Here's are some screenshots of Persona 3 FES running on PS4.
And for P3 Fans, there are some additional cheats/mods to enhance the experience (especially the full party control cheat) : https://amicitia.github.io/mods/p3

RpLciyN.gif

Hello i have watched your video and i need help for my fans on one of my releases! its Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty!
I rebuilt the iso ground up and modded it with uLaunch plus codebreaker! everyone loves it and is requesting widescreen + progressive scan ( the title ID is mismatched though so instead of SLUSXXXX is shows up as LNCF9999 (thats the codebreaker dummy for uLaunch to get into codebreaker return then launch SLUSXXXX (This case SLUS20411)

in fpkg tools it says no widescreen patch was found (because it reads LNCF9999, i have a modded pnach for this exact game though NTSC-U from PCSX2!)

You are a master! please help, I was thinking of rebuilding the iso again with that already included so no work needs to be done on ps2 to ps4 conversion fpkg OR

adding a update to my existing and add a config file manually, please assist. I have very little time with a windows machine to do this!

THANK YOU!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: