Hardware PS2 Singstar Microphones for Wii?

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Just wondering if by any chance the Singstar PS2 Microphones work with Rockband2/Beatles or any of the GH games, also does the Rockband 2 Drums work with Beatles and GH5/WT/Metallica?

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the answer is no and yes

ps2 singstar mikes dont work with anything on the wii as far as ive found

ps2 x factor mikes (just says logitech on them and they are smaller and more squat than singstart) are the same as the mikes that come with boogie and they work fine. not sure what other ps2 games use them too but i got mine free with x factor on the ps2.

Vattu

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried the PS2-microphones in many GH and RB games - none work. Logitech microphone is a must for now.

Perhaps some homebrew games can support the PS2 microphones.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
madeirabhoy said:
ps2 singstar mikes dont work with anything on the wii as far as ive found

ps2 x factor mikes (just says logitech on them and they are smaller and more squat than singstart) are the same as the mikes that come with boogie and they work fine. not sure what other ps2 games use them too but i got mine free with x factor on the ps2.

I bought PS2 Karaoke Revolution (Konami) & that came with a logitech mic that worked with one of the games on the Wii.

I saw a third party mic adapter on ebay, but I couldn't figure out if it would work. If it did then you could reuse the mics at least.

Shadow-Zero

Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used that mic adapter with PS3 Rock Band. It does work, but if you use multiple mics with Rock Band 3, there will be volume/sensitivity difference between SingStar mics and the Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Logitech usb mic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu