douchebag
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a somewhat small problem, I went to delete some unused saves on my memory card, and I can click the slot-1 memcard OK, but when I try to scroll to delete saves, the cursor thing flashes to the first one and then immediately goes back after like a millisecond, same thing with trying to softmod my PS2! I get to the grey screen, press O for the file browser, and can't press the D-PAD down to go to the MCboot folder thing! I really need help on this one, I'm a noob at this stuff!

Pizzaroo

douchebag
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am so sorry about the double post, But i srsly need help here D:. I want to softmod my PS2 today and I can't becuase of a simple bug! I hate simple bugs D:

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly a buggy version of Ulaunch...upgrade to the latest 4.30 if you're not already on it.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, but how do I update it? how do I even know I have it? I haven't messed around with my PS2 since I started to Softmod it (using playallday's newest guide)

Pizzaroo

douchebag
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried a different controller, same thing happened, sorry for not saying XP

EDIT: FUCK YES! the problem was that i had a GH controller plugged into my other slot, for some reason that made it not work >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning