PS2 can't access memory card/softmod menu

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Pizzaroo, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Pizzaroo
    OP

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Hey, I have a somewhat small problem, I went to delete some unused saves on my memory card, and I can click the slot-1 memcard OK, but when I try to scroll to delete saves, the cursor thing flashes to the first one and then immediately goes back after like a millisecond, same thing with trying to softmod my PS2! I get to the grey screen, press O for the file browser, and can't press the D-PAD down to go to the MCboot folder thing! I really need help on this one, I'm a noob at this stuff!

2. Pizzaroo
    OP

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    I am so sorry about the double post, But i srsly need help here D:. I want to softmod my PS2 today and I can't becuase of a simple bug! I hate simple bugs D:

3. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    Possibly a buggy version of Ulaunch...upgrade to the latest 4.30 if you're not already on it.

4. Pizzaroo
    OP

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    What is Ulaunch? *tries to google*

5. playallday

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    Also known as uLe.

6. Pizzaroo
    OP

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Okay, but how do I update it? how do I even know I have it? I haven't messed around with my PS2 since I started to Softmod it (using playallday's newest guide)

7. playallday

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    From what your saying it sounds like you need a new controller.

8. Pizzaroo
    OP

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    I tried a different controller, same thing happened, sorry for not saying XP

EDIT: FUCK YES! the problem was that i had a GH controller plugged into my other slot, for some reason that made it not work >_>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice